Chapter.24 {N A M E T A G}

Papyrus stood in front of you, his hands outstretched. You could hear the familiar sound of his bones shaking, causing a low rattle. The sound sent shivers up your spine and you felt a little selfish that you were the only one here to experience that rich sound. You licked your lips and you could taste the metallic blood on your face, how did it get there again?
    "Human, I believe you just need some guidance" the skeletons voice broke off and he looked nervous "So please," his eyes were dark and he looked desperate.
    You smiled and walked up to him with your arms out, the knife clenched in your right hand still. You could feel the cool sharpness of the air as it picked up any feelings of remorse and you walked to him slowly. Once you were in front of him you jabbed it across the skeleton and watched his body crumple to the floor. A sick smile twisted on your face, the dust began to blow in the wind revealing a cracked skull that still smiled despite the circumstance.
    "Human..." its voice was broken and it seemed to have trouble talking "I believe in you" Papyruses eyes were soft, like he had accepted his fate. The wind caused the skeletons teeth to chatter... Where's the breeze?
    What a nuisance
    You picked your foot up and placed it on the top of the skull and pressed down relishing in the sound of it cracking under your foot. The skull collapsed and your foot landed on a bright red scarf that was torn. You smiled and picked it up with a morbid curiosity; what a waste of clothing... It was getting pretty cold out anyway. With a disgusted sigh you brushed off the thick powder dust on the scarf like it was nothing and wrapped it around your neck... It was warm..
    You sat up quickly, your breath was labored. You were in complete darkness, your head was buzzing again and the room went white. You stood in that same room, the monster stood in the corner with its head turned and a wide dripping smile. You felt something crawl up your back as the monster walked the perimeter of the room to get to you. Your feet stayed on the ground, The monsters hands moved too quick for you to follow, all you got was.
    "Youre...just... me" You said out loud. the monster was getting closer and it stopped in front of you. You could feel a cold breath seeping out of his mouth and he brought a finger up in a shushing motion. You whimpered and he grabbed your hands gently, you felt your hands begin to boil.
    With one quick motion you yanked your hand away and stumbled, your legs seemed to be melting. You noticed the gaping holes in the palms of your hands, and the black goo that fell to the floor in giant globs. Your mouth was leaking and the room turned to mirrors, but what you saw was wasn't yourself. It was a normal potted yellow flower, next to it a baby. You blinked and your eyesight was getting blurry, the child had grown. Chara kneeled next to the flower nibbling one one of the many petals plucked that laid in their fingers, a smile stretched across their face and they raised an eyebrow.
    Your arms gave out and you feel, your whole body melting into the globs on the ground.
    You saw a room, a lab. It was filled with light and the walls were bright white, you heard loud footsteps and a giggle. A small skeleton ran past you and your eyebrows furrowed, he was odly familiar. The baby turned the corner waddling and you followed, you were brought to a small office.
    When he got inside a skeleton sat in front of a desk, his white lab coat stained black here and there, he turned from the computer to the child on the ground. with a smile he took of his glasses and reached down for the child "Hello my little scientist... now what are you doing?"
    You saw the tag on his chest read "Gaster"