Chapter.9 {D R E A M S}

He surprised you and pulled away first. Your brain was empty and you held onto the front of his jacket even after. Sans smirked at you and you felt your heart beat quicken. He giggled softly and rubbed his eyes " Ah geez kiddo..."
You both laughed together at the awkwardness, and he stretched out and you let go of his jacket. He grabbed you and pulled you into a hug "And yes, it does feel like i've known you longer..."
You smiled and hugged him tightly. He let go and pushed some hair out of your eyes " i'm gonna sleep... I guess I might get Bonely without the company. Sans grabbed your hand and you felt your head spin.
"Sure, but no funny stuff..."
"Not feeling very humerus right about now?"
***
That dream came again. The one where you kill everyone, the one where everyone dies in your hands. Where you can't save anyone. The ones where you couldn't find the energy to care about anything other than yourself.
Sans stood in front of you, he tapped his legs nervously then looked to the ground " I really do love you, even after all these timelines, we just get closer..." He muttered and suddenly he looked downcast " but each one you change, you seem different... And now you've changed to decide on killing everyone..." He walked toward you " Well I haven't changed" he touched your face " I still love you"
                                  99999

He turned to dust in front of you. You tried to reach to save him but he fell through your fingers. And scattered onto the ground. Your dream went black and you fell to the ground screaming.
" When will you learn that this timeline isn't different than the others?" Flowy sprouted in front of you with a confused face. " When will you learn that he doesn't love you anymore?" his face turned to Sans " He's just using this information to hurt you, when will you learn?"
Flowy disappeared and Sans stood in front of you again.
"You're a monster" Sans glared at you, and you felt your blood run cold and your skin crawl. "You don't deserve anyone's love, you killed everyone... Nothing will change that" He turned away from  you and smiled sadly "I trusted you... I believed in you..." He smiled and shrugged "Well I use to love you." suddenly that giant skull appeared behind him and he raised his hand.

  "Won't you do me a favor and die already?"

You woke up screaming and Sans shot up next to you and grabbed your wrist " what happened, hey!"
You wiped your face and tears fell " oh god i'm so sorry" you held your head and sobbed "What have I done, this will never be right..."
Sans gripped your shoulders "What are you talking about..." Sans suddenly stood up and walked to the door " Hold on I'm grabbing a book I think you'll like it"