Chapter.11 {C H A R A}

You felt something odd happened in your heart, you felt it crumple and fall. You remembered what Flowey had said about using you, and your heart seemed to stop. Wait, you can't be this nervous about things, you met him again yesterday... Not counting the memories...

"You see, he's going to ruin you..." Flowey's voice called out in your head "Your bringing this on yourself... Can't you feel it, Frisks anger building up like hot water?" The voice got quiet "About to boil over and give a reason for everyone to blame you, and leave you, and you know what you'll do when everyone gives up on you... You'll survive at the expense of everyone you love"

You ran out of the room and downstairs " Papyrus?" you searched around the room with your heart in your throat and your face hot. You felt something tighten in your chest " Papyrus!" you screamed. You ran out of the house and down the street, you grabbed your phone and called.

But no one came

You ran past Grillbys and to the stream on the way to the waterfall and what you saw made your legs give out. You fell and stared at the pile of dust on the ground, you felt tears overflow and you grabbed at the pile, you racked your brain searching for something to do. You grabbed your phone and tried to call someone else you knew, Toriel.

But no one came

Your mouth tried and you heard someone suck in a breath of air behind you. You turned and Sans stood staring past you and at the pile on the ground "What did you do?"

You stared at him and shook your head "No,no,no Sans this wasn't me-" He stared at you and at that moment you noticed the tears. He took a step back and you stood up and grabbed the front of his jacket and shook him roughly "Don't you give up on me, this isn't my fault" you grabbed your head and laughed sadly "I shouldn't have left their side, I shouldn't have trusted any of you"

Sans stared at you and suddenly his mouth crinkled like Flowey's and the area around you got black, you were back in Flowey's world. "Do you see it now, I know I do" Flowey leaned toward you "Oh that expression, fear, anger, I can see how desperate you are for something to happen..." His face turned to Papyruses " I can see it in your eyes..."

You wiped your eyes and screamed angrily "What the hell?!" you didn't feel any better.

"You heard that phone call from Frisk...  You know that's whats bound to happen so why don't you do anything... What are you waiting for?!" His face was back to normal as he yelled "This is why everyone dies, this is why all your friends die, when will you understand, you IDIOT" Suddenly Flowey popped back into the ground and you saw someone walk forward. Their mouth was twisted into a blood chilling smile and they plucked at a wilted yellow Flower in their hand as they stomped at where Flowey was.

"He was always annoying" The child smiled and their rosy cheeks stood out, but their eyes squinted at you threateningly while they began plucking the leaves from the stem. You heard voices in the background 'Make your scary face, what do you mean you won't do it again?' The child smiled and threw the flower to the side "Who are you, and why do you keep showing up?"

Your body couldn't move and they circled you closely and you saw them laugh.

"Who are you?" You felt your throat tighten.

"Hmm, I'm Chara..." Chara stopped in front of you and held a hand out with a smile, you noticed the knife on their side "Oh don't be scared, I never used one of those... I just have a way of convincing others if you feel me..."

You reached out and when you tried to touch them a [CANCEL] sign showed up over them and they froze, and then jumped away from it. " O-oh,"Chara smirked and pointed at you while turning and chuckling "I'm going to destroy you, and all of this, a million times, every time, however long it takes... I already made Frisk give up... And you're already so close..." the room went red and they started screaming and laughing.

When you came to you were lying on the sofa and you sat up and bumped heads with someone.

"Well geez tiny human, this morning all that stuff happened and I find you knocked out on the floor!" Papyrus grabbed you and hugged you "You were crying out for me in your sleep, I don't know what's been bothering you human, but I believe you will get past it!" Pap got quiet and smiled "My brother has bad dreams almost every night and wakes up screaming, I've learned how useful hugs can be"

You wrapped your arms around the skeleton and you whispered "I'm glad you know how to help" you buried your face in his scarf "This is what I needed..."

"Darling what happened" you felt another pair of arms wrap around you and Mettaton pressed his face against yours tightly "Just know that you will be okay, you have everyone sweetheart."

You sighed softly and you felt a small lick on your knee and the small dog pawed at you and whimpered. "Thank you guys..."

The door opened suddenly, and Sans ran in out of breath "Did you hear the news?"