Chapter.2 {R E S E T}

You stared wide at the pile of dust littering the ground and it seemed like a piece of you was torn out of you, and it made you crumple to the ground and sob.You stood up suddenly and you felt like screaming something about this situation was so frustrating, like a puzzle you can't solve. But your heart throbbed and you cried into your hand.
You mumbled a soft " i'm sorry" suddenly and you shcked yourself by the words that tumbled out. You wiped your eyes and turned to the door that was left open and all you could see was a sliver of the outside.
You walked to the door and pushed it open slowly and saw a short skeleton shaking Frisks hand his back was to you. Suddenly you saw a giant figure show up behind him it was huge and its mouth opened and you heard the skeleton say something.
    " how many times do you plan on coming back and doing the same things? Well... I guess I caught you this time" The man shrugged and a bright light formed in the mouth of the monster.
You ran forward and yelled for them to stop, and suddenly the beast turned to you and all you saw was white.
You were barely awake by the end of it and you heard a gasp as you fell to the ground not able to hold yourself up, the man yelled and ran to you and tried to get you to sit up. Your mouth tightened and you held the small heart floating in front of you, trying to hold it together.
" [y/n] what are you doing here, you weren't suppose to be here" the skeleton looked sad besides for the permanent smile "you weren't suppose to see that..."
Your eyes widened and you saw Frisk sneaking behind you and the man, they raised their toy knife threateningly. You pushed the man out of the way and you felt the knife cut down on you and the world went black, and you heard the man scream.
***

" Howdy" A yellow flower popped up in the darkness and you stared at it curiously. Its eyes were wide and innocent and it tilted its head, and it's petals draped over softly. " you're a dirty hacker..." the flowers eyes became a void and its mouth seemed to crinkle "How else would you be in the game, you never existed. But you were apart of other timelines".
You stared at the flower and you backed away from it and the flowers face turned into the skeleton you had seen " Yet you don't remember anything... Do you?" it chuckled darkly " You think you can stop Frisk, or Chara? You think you can save everyone can't you. That all of you will live happily huh?"
Your mouth tightened and you glanced around looking for and exit.
    Its face turned into Tories and it leaned toward you threateningly "but you couldn't change a single thing could you? You can't save anything, you don't have the power of SAVE or RESET but you have the instincts..." the flower made its face normal and it scoffed softly " don't think you can befriend that skeleton like you have once before... He'll just kill you in this timeline too, it's too late to try and SAVE any of them... They're all as good as dead" It turned into the skeleton again and it winked "And you are too kiddo"
***
    You sat up suddenly and you woke up on a couch, a blanket rested on your legs and you glanced around. The house was small and cozy, there was a sock on the ground and a small white dog curled on the floor next to the couch.Suddenly you heard footsteps and you turned to the stairs next to the couch. Frisk walked down the stairs and you stood up suddenly and looked around quickly for something to protect yourself, you grabbed a knife from the kitchen that was next to a plate of spaghetti.
You rushed the small child and suddenly everything was blue and you were slammed against a wall.