Chapter.18 { R E L A T I O N S H I P}

Frisk pulled you along with them to Snowdin. Frisk stayed quiet and when you got to the house Papyrus invited you both in. He put his brother on the couch and sighed, you walked into the kitchen and grabbed a rag from the drawer next to the sink. You got on your tippy toes, wet the rag, and wrung it.
When you left the kitchen and placed the cold rag on Sans forehead he looked peeked his eyes open at you and laughed. "Im a skeleton, that doesn't help... It was a good try though"
Papyrus patted his brother's mouth lightly with a frustrated look "Don't be rude Sans, the human grabbed this for you" He stopped for a moment and turned to you "Very quickly" He smiled "You are very tricky human, you will be a great fight, I believe you will be very strong".
You chuckled and noticed Sans lightly shake his head, he sat up and took the rag off his head and groaned "Don't worry about me, I'll be over this eventually"
"I have a question" Papyrus's cheeks lit orange slightly, he looked at you and Sans.
You nodded and Sans muttered looking uncomfortable "Yeah Pap?"
"Human, I do not know your relation with my brother... But what I saw earlier made me think"
You felt confused and then you realized what Sans pushing you against a tree could look like. You mulled over denying it but then you would have to explain why he attacked you, and that wouldn't be good. Sans cheekbones were blue and he looked away "Sorry about that Pap, she's a friend I haven't seen for a while"
"That is not something friends do Sans, you have taught me better" Papyrus turned to you "Please take good care if my brother, he isn't very strong but he's a good monster"
You blushed and covered you mouth and giggled "I'll take good care of him Pap, i'm sorry you had to walk into that"
"Wont happen again... I promise"Sans stood up and motioned you to follow.
"Please close the door, and don't be loud!" Papyrus cringed and turned to Frisk "They're such hooligans"
Frisk giggled quietly and you felt nervous.