Down Undercover

~Roc's POV~

I watched as Dominique slicked her nice, curly hair into a messy bun. The clock struck 12:40 and we all ran one after another, Dom leading the way. This is what I love about her, she's a soldier. We were walking down a long stairway that led to the parking garage when...

Dominique: Wait wait wait... Look.

We all looked to see 4 other guards.

Myles: yo we need to split up. So there is *counts* 7 of us. So one group is going to have 3.

Dominique: no Myles, Prince gotta go get the van.

Dad: yea here's my keys. And you Betta not crash my sh*t

Prince: *gets keys* iight it's a 2013 Mercedes Van...

Dad: yep with all black on outside, cream interior, nice rims, license plate say...

Prince: All4Her .?

Dad: yep

Prince takes off running.

Dad: what's your name son.?

Roc: I'm Roc sir.

Dad: nice name.. It fits with your physique. And your name.?

Ray: Ray sir

Prod: and I'm Prod sir.

Myles: what y'all want me to do.?

Dominique: what about y'all go to the car, i know what imma do.

Roc: but why.?

Dad: come on Roc.. She knows what she doing.

~Dominique's POV~

Dominique: go.! Hurry up.

I saw Roc turn around, and mouth 'Baby, I Love You'. I smiled and blew him a kiss to reply. Now he ran to the van with everyone else. I am a sexy little thing. You can say I'm cocky much but not really. I have alot of sex appeal. So I decided to tie my shirt up so it looks like a baby t and I slid off my jogging pants which reveals my Tight soffee shorts. The guards ran up to me as I did my sexy walk.

~Prod's POV~

Dominique is a fine ass girl. I mean d*mn she will help anybody out. When she started stripping, my eyes got bigger.

Mr. Epps (Dad): what the hell.?

Guys: whoa

Roc: d*mn...

Then she starts belly dancing, hip rolling, and the guards are just standing there hypnotized in her hips. Sh*t I thought I was too.

~Dominique's POV~

I knew I was in total stripper/ratchet girl mode. But I was also an undercover girl. I had my guns sitting in my crack.i could feel the temperature of them press against my bare back. I had my knife in my pocket and I was ready to go.

Dominique: can you come here for a second.? *sexy baby talking*

Guard: yea baby whats up

I pulled him closer and in one swift motion, I pulled out my knife and stabbed him about 4 or 5 times. i dropped the knife into the manhole (A/N: if you dont know hat that is, google it.) and i took my time sliding my jogging pants back on. i fixed my shirt and waited until the other guards came down. The other guards saw their former co-worker lying in a puddle of blood. They all charged at me and I pulled out my guns and shot any guard I saw. I used all of my bullets so I spared the last guard by allowing him to chase me around the parking garage. He pulled out his gun and I was standing in front of the van. I started smiling and Dad gave me the nod as if to finish him. I turned around and said...

Dominique: I'm sorry sir.

Guard #2: for what ma'am.

Dominique: for this...

That's when I started fighting back as if I was a man. A full grown one at that. After beating him for a good 30 secs., he got his licks in but like daddy said Stand Strong... I'm a soldier. He pulls out his gun and i took it apart. I got down to a sharp part and stabbed him repeatedly in his sides. Dad tossed me a gun while I wiped the blood out the corner of my mouth.

Guard #2: baby dont hurt me.

Dominique: well dont f*ck wit me.

I shot him in the middle of his forehead. I hopped into the van and climbed in the back. When I got back there I sat down and looked into the rearview mirror. Dad called me up to the front..

Dad: what the h*ll was that.?

Dominique: what.? D*mn it daddy give me some credit.

Dad: well I will not letting my daughter be a h*e. I do not approve of what you d-(GCO)

Dominique: but Daddy I finished the job. I did my job. And besides I learned some of those moves from Lauren, so are you calling her a h*e too.?!

Prince: aye mamí.

Ray: you dance.?

Myles: she dance.? H*ll yea she dances. I remember we had a crip walk contest. We were only, what, 7... 8 maybe.? And she won too.

Prince: what about Salsa and chacha and meringue.?

Myles: anything.... Anything.

Roc: well we gonna have to see about that.

Myles: and she loves to strokeeeeee. *starts to stroke*

Dominique: not as much as you do *doing a jack off move*

Dad & Guys except for Myles: ooh she worked you like you was a f*cking waiter bruh.

Dad: and my baby girl likes to sing. Sing for me baby. Like you used to do when you were little.

Dominique: no dad.. Besides I didn't warm up.

Myles: D you never warmed up so dont lie. She has a sweet voice like Jhene Aiko but it fits her age like Aaliyah.

Dad: and she does whistle notes like crazy. Like Mariah Carey.

I start making my way back to the last seat and there was my blanket from off my bed. I was cold anyways so I used "Teddy" as my pillow and I wrapped my blanket around me. In about 5 minutes, I was soon knocked... Cuz I was tired from being down undercover.