Set Up

Narrator's POV::

It was the next morning, about 3am, the boys got up and went to do their hygiene routine. Ray, Prod, Prince, and Myles went downstairs to eat breakfast while Roc went back to Dominique's room. He gives her a kiss on her lips and went downstairs.

Prod: so what's up.?

Prince: well J called me and said that he knows who jumped D.

Everyone except Prince: who.?!

Prince: Chuck, Julian, Spotlight, and JB [a/n: Julian and Spotlight are from The Ranger$ btw... Continue.!]

Roc: those stupid mothrrfuckas.!

Ray: lower your voice.

Myles: now what's the plan.?

Roc: what plan.?!

Ray: to get back at WM3 cuz I'm not finna let them kill my sister.

Roc: I don't know but-(GCO)

Roc's phone starts ringin'

N-Nigga Nigga Nigga I'm From Bompton.. That's why yo b*tch wanna f*ck and yo homies don't like me cuz they know where I'm from..

[Im 4rm Bomptom by: YG]

Roc: hello.?... Um yea we'll be there... Oh alright.. *hangs up phone* Walter wants to talk to us.

Prod: but I'm not finished with my Lucky Charms.

Roc: well hurry up nigga.! So I can get there and come back to my girl.

the guys went upstairs and changed into some clothes. Roc kissed Dominique some more and she woke up.

Dominique: yes baby.?

Roc: good morning baby girl.

Dominique: *looks at nightstand clock* baby what the f*ck.? It's 3:30. Where are you headed too.? *turning over to face him*

Roc: Walt called us in so we Tryna see what he wants [lied] *picking out clothes*

Dominique: ohhhh *looks down*

Roc: and I promise I'll be right back. Okay.?

He hovers over Dominique before she nods, he gives her another passionate kiss. Then she rolled over and went to sleep. Roc made sure she was sleep and he puts on this [in comments] and leaves. He walks downstairs to find the boys dressed as well [a/n: I will post them too]

Prod: iight y'all lets go.

They started walking out the house and found J's black 2013 Hummer. They all hopped in and they dapped J-Lat up.

J-Lat: iight so I got some news for you guys...

E/B except for J: what.?

J-Lat: I think that was wrong for what Chuck and the boys did to Dominique. And...

Roc: and what.?!

J-Lat: I want in.

Myles: now you wanna join us.?!

J-Lat: yea I dont think Chuck did this on purpose. You know Walter can do anything if he had the chance right.?

Prince: so he must have been forced.?

J-Lat: and you're right...

Then they started pulling up to the trap house, but no one was there.

Ray: where could they be at.?

Prod: look out.!

Everyone ducks down but when they stood up another one was coming straight towards them.