My Sentence Day

Hey Everybody I'm pissed because I posted last night like almost near 1am and they said that it won't post due to sexual content but whatever so I'm starting this part over. let's begin!!

----------------------------------------------

Today was the day of my sentence . While I was getting ready in this [picture in comment] I was told by Officer Ramirez that I had Judge Tarron Smith (played by Regina King from Friday and This Christmas). He said she's crazy when it comes to this type of sh*t . I hope she can lessen my sentence cuz the detectives said that I'm looking at 10-15 years in federal prison . Plus on top of that I'm pregnant .. Why me god why me.?!

Roc's POV:

I had just walked out the shower and my bro calls me.

Roc: yo what's good Alex .? How's my baby girl doing in there.?

I know y'all probably like what is he talking about. but I'm talking about Dominique cuz Alex is Alex RAMIREZ. meaning he's the offic-.... Man y'all know who I'm talking bout lol

Alex: she's good. her belly is starting to harden I can tell

Roc: damn man I can't wait to see her .

Alex: aye and guess who she got as her judge.?

Roc: nigga who.?!

Alex: ... Judge Smith...

Roc: ah shit .! Well I'll see you when I get there . aight... bye.

I started getting dressed putting on my Suit jacket when my phone started ringing again....

Nigga I'm from Bompton

That's why yo b*tch wanna f*ck and you homies don't like me cuz they know where I'm from {Bompton by YG}

Roc: hello

Ray, Prod, and Prince: yo we on three way.!

Roc: aye what's up.?

Ray: damn man ready to get up out this suit it's hot as hell out here.

Prod: I agree and Leah is pissing me off

Leah: *in the background* nigga f*ck you. cuz you know wtf you did and I'm pissing you the f*ck off like tf'

Prod: hold up y'all I'll call y'all back cuz i gotta handle this ass right now cuz she on my last nerve see y'all at court.

Boys except for Prod: aight man

Prince: yea but who does she have .?

Roc: Alex said Smith

Ray: why my last name tho.?!

Roc: shut up y'all but I gotta go I'm Tryna put my tie on.

Prince: oh talking bout that clip on man that's easy

Ray: lol man still using clip ons i see

I keep hearing beeping on the phone. I looked and it was Mr. T.

Roc: aye aye I gotta go and unlike you and Prince I have a tie and yes I do know how to tie it. Deuces niggas

I hung up and called Mr T back.

Mr. T: yo .!

Roc: hey Mr. T how you doing today sir.?

Mr. T.: good son what bout you.?

Roc: Tryna hang sir .

Mr. T: have you heard from my triflin' son Myles.? I tried to call but that lil' nigga ain't answerin'. he prolly ain't pay his f*cking phone bill. stupid ass.! but who does my baby girl have.?

Roc: Alex said Judge Smith

MR. T: damn well let me go try to call Myles again.

Roc: alright Mr. T see you soon

I hung up the phone and got ready. I was looking hella good and I grabbed my keys and got in the car on my way to court.

Dominique's POV:

I sit on the bench waiting for my time to go in. it was then my turn to go in. as I walked in I saw everybody Leah, prod, kiara, prince, ray, ebony, then Roc. I smiled alittle at him and then I kept looking down the row to Daddy and LaLa ... but no Myles and Marissa. well I know today is Wednesday and she's working an pregnant. but where's Myles.? I sat down in my chair and turned to look at everyone and I said:

Dominique: where's Myles.?

Ray: I haven't heard from him.

Then I turned back around just when Judge Smith smacked her gavel on the board . sentencing begins now...

Judge Smith=JS; Dominique= D

JS: okay court is now in session. Ms. Epps please stand up. and raise your right hand.

I did as told. I got tears in my eyes as she stares at me.

JS: do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.?

D: I do.

JS: okay you may be seated.

I sit down quietly.

JS: it says on your record that you have 3 counts of murder sentencing you to do a 5-10 years.

D: *looks down at my lap* yes ma'am

JS: and it also says that it was in self-defense.. so tell me what happened.?

D: he has made countless remarks and continuously beat me and on two encounters, I was almost killed by him but instead I was sent to the hospital quickly causing myself to have urgent care as soon as possible.

JS: and the infirmary says you're pregnant.? Is Latimore the child's father.?

D: yes ma'am it was based off of *looking down again* rape and incest.

JS: rape and incest huh Ms. Epps.?

D: yes ma'am *about to cry*

JS: well imma let you off easy because you're pregnant and it's self defense. so you'll spend 2 more months here. and we'll make sure that you're getting proper eating goods .

D: *lifts up my head* thank you. thank you so much.

I turned around and waved to my family while Officer Ramirez takes me to the back . yes two more months.

Mr.T's POV:

As me and Lauren were walking out I get a call from a mysterious number.

Mr. T: hello.?

Lady: is this Tauheed Epps.?

Mr. T: yes may I ask who callin'.?

Lady: this is the Cedars Mount Sinai Hospital ... We have some tragic news to tell you ...

Cliffhanger.....

Well guys how'd you like it .?