Forbidden (a Nathan Sykes fanfiction)

Josie Kingsley, a sixteen years old- kick back, bad ass that loves getting into trouble. Sarcastic and snarky and a world class bitch. But this young teenage has her secrets. She's not all what she seems, and she was once not like this. But what happened for her to change?

Nathan Sykes, a twenty two year old teacher at St. Patterson. Trying to finish three years of teaching a bunch of disrespectful sixteen and seventeen year olds, so he can go pursue his real dream. But Nathan has his secrets too, not as big. He's guarded and has his walls- so does Josie.

What happens when Mr. Sykes happens to like one of his students? Will he be able to fight back the appeal or give in to something that is completely Forbidden?

Read to find out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is my second fanfiction and I am so excited!

All my works are are originally written by me Josie Z.

All my works are out of my imagination. If you see that anyone is copying any of my works then please let me know! Thank you and I hope you enjoy my newest Nathan Sykes fanfic

All rights are reserved for (Forbidden.) by the owner and creator of this work (JocelynZamora.) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

{This chapter has been edited and the name Josie Kingsley will change at the ending of this story.}

Josie xx