Authors note

Ladies and gentlemen (if any), I have been holding back a secret. I know all of you are extremely upset with the ending and the short notice. But may I remind you that I said the end was near and I was not going to say when the end came, it would just happen all of a sudden. Anyway let it be clear that this is not the end for Josie Kingsley and Nathan Sykes. There will be a sequel. These news have been told to only three people; my sister, my cousin, and my close friend. I will tell you the name of the sequel at the end of this note.

I just want to start out and say that Forbidden's ending was not meant to be sad. They were in fact, suppose to end up together but then I came up with Jade and her fucked up past. I didn't know where Jade fit in all of this so I made her the reason to why Josie was so rude and unruly. Then I still wanted a happy ending for them but I decided that I didn't want that anymore. All the teacher/student fanfics with Nathan, end up happy, I did not want to follow that trend, at least not at this first book. In fact, I plan that the Forbidden series will be a trilogy. Yes, you read right, three books in the series. I cannot tell you the trilogy name but just know that it will be good, you know, like everything else I write. The part where the officers come in, many of you thought they were involved with the capturing of Nathan. The real reason they were involved was because her Father is famous for his job and he knew that if they saw his daughter with security all around her, publicity would be drawn to her and her family and which meant, more fame which is what he wants. But Josie knew that and told the security that she only wanted one to take her there. There was never a part where Nathan was going to get turned in, that was not part of Justin's request. I hope this explains a lot.

But first let me give all my readers a big thank you for sticking around to the ending and beyond. You guys have left me gobsmacked by the response this has gotten! This story is more popular with votes and comments in such short time than my first story, Personal Solodier, did at the time. You guys have been devoted to each chapter, voting and commenting, and just being amazing. There were even people who kiked me to let me know how much they loved this. Thank you all so very much because for you, I do all of this. Writing is my passion, it's what I do (other than acting and singing a little). But you have been the most amazing readers who encourage me by such simple gesture as a vote or a comment. I thank you all very much.

I want to thank my family as well for supporting me through this journey. Without them, I don't think I would've been able to do this (nah, I'm just shitting you. I don't need them to write). But yes, thank you especially to my sister Daisy, who plays a small character here and on the sequel. To my brother, Joe, also known as Justin, for inspiring me with his personality to put him onto this story. To my cousin, Michelle, who I always pressure to come over so we can hang out but I always end up writing a chapter instead. Thanks boo. To my closest friend, Maiken, who is nothing near her character she plays here. She's actually nice and blond (nice way to say dumb;)

Just kidding but you are a dumb banana. I always pressure her into voting because I feel like she never does even though she says she does when I'm almost sure she doesn't because I'm always right and she knows it.

And the last thank you to God, who gives me life everyday and health for me to keep on going. Who keeps me alive and keeps me motivated and into giving me such high aspirations that I know I can only reach with his blessing. Thank you all.

The name of the sequel is called...

Forgotten

I like it ;) I don't know about you. I asked my teacher whom I have a tiny crush on, which one he likes best and he said the second one I showed him (it will be the cover of Forgotten so you will get to see it). Forgotten is now posted. It's been an amazing journey that I refuse to end. So even though we are closing up this chapter of our lives and moving onto the next one, we will go through it together, just like we did on this story.

With much love and happiness I say farewell to all of you and hope to see you on the sequel of Forbidden, Forgotten.

Josie xx

(This chapter has been edited and the name Josie Kingsley will change at the end of this series. Be aware.)