Chapt. 5

I'm so happy I don't have any classes with dickwipe today. I have biology, maths and geography. I've been really frustrated this morning. I mean, first I'm almost late, then this outfit, Lizzy, Maiken or Daisy aren't here, and I hate biology. And to top it off, Harry Styles is having a follow spree and he hasn't followed me yet. I feel like shit today, is a good statement to describe how I feel. I walk into history and take a seat in my usual spot. Mr. Turner greets me and hands me some work to do. I get straight to it and finished within ten minutes after the bell rung. I quickly turn it in and get on my phone to check if Harry or any of the One Direction members followed me. Nothing. I sigh and put away my phone. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to face this person who has pestered me.

"Harry Styles hasn't followed you yet?" Jay chuckles quietly, so Mr. Turner wouldn't hear. I pout and nod. Jay rolls his eyes and goes back to work. I almost forgot I have Jay in this class. I didn't even see him come in. I hear my phone vibrate lightly. I pick it up from my lap. It's a Twitter notification. I sigh. Just another 'you've won tickets to see... Etc...' Except it wasn't that. My eyes grow wide and my heart beats faster.

"OMG!" I scream in excitement. My whole class looks at me, I can feel it. I squeal and start tearing up. I get up from my desk and pull Jay into a hug. I shouldn't be behaving like this due to the fact it will affect my reputation majorly. I'm suppose to be feared and respected, so why am I screaming? Jay has no idea what to do so he just pats my back.

'Harry Styles just followed you on twitter'

How the bloody hell do you think I'm going to react? I can't believe this. I feel amazing, over the moon, happiness. I start crying. In the middle of the classroom. Good Lord... Mr. Turner walks over with a frown of concern, not anger.

"Josie what's wrong?" He asks, pulling me out to the hallway.

"H-Harry j-j-just f-follow-followed m-me on twit-twitter" I spit out while trying to control my tears and breathing. Oh how I'm so happy I decided to wear waterproof mascara! Mr. Turner doesn't seem so happy with my response.

"And that's why you caused a whole scenario?" He asks, disapprovingly. I nod furiously, wiping my tears.

"Go to the loo and clean yourself up a bit, steady your breathing and come back to class ok?" He asks, I nod and walk away to the loo. I quickly text all my absent friends telling them the news. Somehow, my texting speed grew rapid. My texting speed could beat a cheetah at racing, that's how fast I am texting. I also spam Harry with thank you tweets about how grateful I am. I splash some cold water on my face, in attempt to cool myself down a bit. Luckily, my mascara didn't smudge which was good. I keep on getting 'congrats' from directioners on twitter and 'asdfghjkl' from the girls. After I calm myself down, I return to class where Mr. Turner waits for me outside the classroom. Mr. Turner gives me sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry Josie, but you know I can't have those sudden outbursts in my classroom," he apologizes. I know what's coming next...

"I'm going to have to give you detention for tomorrow." he frowns.

"It's fine, sorry about that, it's just it was so unexpected! And since they are my favorite band and he followed me so I was all excited and stuff" I smile through out saying all of that. Detention isn't even bad. I don't really care. It won't affect my record, my Dad can just clean it out with money.

"I understand." he smiles back and motions me to go in first. I am a bit embarrassed as I cried in class. Not from sadness but from happiness. My face heats up but I quickly control it. I walk to my desk and sat down. Jay smiles at me with one of his goofy smiles that just happen to brighten up my day when I'm upset. I poke my tongue out and smile back. Jay and I pass notes to each other throughout the entire class. When the bell rings, I grab my backpack and walk out of the classroom. I feel someone place their arm around my shoulder. I turn and blush as soon as I realize how close his face is to mine. I look down to my shoes and keep walking with Jay along my side.