Chapt. 10

"Can't you see?!" He shouts, making me flinch slightly, can I see what?

"No, I can't see." I spat. His facial expression read fury, and love?

"I'm falling helplessly for my student and you know what makes it worse? That I know I'll never be with her." He says a lot quieter. My breath hitches and my heart starts racing at the speed of lightning. I can't believe what I heard, yet I refuse to believe it.

"W-who is that student?" I ask, stammering lamely. He comes closer to me, my breath catches in my throat. He rose his brows.

"Wow. Really? It's you," he replies, rolling his eyes. He comes closer, I swear, I bet he can hear my heart beating.

"I know you don't feel the same way, I'm terribly sorry for the last few days, I thought if I ignored you, I would get over you," he explained "didn't work." he chuckles lightly. My heart pounds, constricted by my ribs.

"Your girlfriend." I manage to choke out. He stares at me weirdly.

"I don't have one?" He raises an eyebrow.

"B-but the girl- I saw you- you were- pizzeria, you were eating and I-" I stammer, realisation came to him.

"The blonde girl?" He asks, good to know that's what he calls her. I just nod.

"Jess?!," he asks more louder, I shrug, as jealousy rose inside me.

"She's my sister! I was with her because she came to visit from my home!" Dickwipe smiles wide, chuckling. My face heats up in embarrassment. Now it makes sense, she did have his nose and the color of his eyes. Oh God, I'm so stupid.

"Oh." I whisper, he was still close to me, very close. Dangerously close that if I shifted ever so slightly, our noses would brush. I lick my lips, my eyes dropping to his lips. They are shaped like a now and arrow. So perfect. Pink and plump and soft. I wonder if they're as soft as they look like.

"I'll leave you alone if you want. I'm sorry for what I've done," he pauses, looking guilty. No, it's fine, you do what you want. I wanted to say that but since he's so close to me, I can't even breath.

"I'll leave you alone, but right after I ask this," he pauses, I swear my heart can't take this.

"I just want a kiss, and I'll leave you alone." That was all it took for me to have a heart attack. I swear I choke on my own spit, I start coughing uncontrollably, dickwipe pats my back. Once I have everything under control, I look up to meet his beautiful eyes.

"Ok." I whisper, his eyes lit up. He licks his lips, staring at mine. My heart began racing as his face inched closer to mine. I gulp and close my eyes, licking my lips nervously. I feel his breath hit my lips, his brushing against mine. Even though our lips still haven't touch, I feel my stomach flutter with butterflies. He presses his lips completely on mine. His lips are soft, and plump against mine- just as I thought they'd be. I freeze for a few seconds before I decide to defy my common sense and kiss back. I place my hand on his cheek, bringing us closer. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right. One of his hands was placed on the back of my neck and the other on my waist. I feel electricity surge through my body. He brought me even closer to him, our lips moving in a perfect sync.

Oh God, this is wrong, this is so wrong. I'm kissing my teacher, I could get in trouble! He can get in trouble!

Oh shut it, you want this more than anything. Be glad you finally have some excitement in your life rather than getting excited over a new request on Tumblr.

I ignore my common sense and hook my arm around his neck. My heart flutters uncontrollably.

Dickwipe pulls away first to my disappointment but I guess it was ok since he's breathing hard, so am I but I wouldn't mind dying in his arms. He stares at me, his eyes shimmery, a smile playing on his lips I was kissing a few seconds ago. I feel my cheeks flame up, I bite my lip and look down. Embarrassed and ashamed of my actions, but I regret nothing. He pulls my chin up to look at him. He has as small smile on his face, his hand is still on my waist which makes me blush harder.