Chapt. 8

Have you ever been so confused that you don't know what to do anymore? You just want to hide away in a corner and stay there until you figure out what's wrong, how to fix it as well. That's how I feel. I refuse to believe I have a crush on dickwipe. I mean, he's my teacher! I've never had a crush on a teacher, what makes him so special?

Yesterday when I got home from having detention at school, I went straight to bed and watched TV. I did nothing but stare emotionlessly at the telly, listen to Evanescence and Seether. I felt really numb, I only went downstairs to grab some food but that was it. But that was yesterday, today is a new day, and I really hope it will be a good one. Even thought I know it won't.

I lazily get up from my bed and go to my bathroom to get ready for school. I'm dreading this day, I walk to the shower, turning it on and getting inside as soon as the water is warm enough. I scrub real quick and rinse, getting out of the shower. I am in no mood for anything. I wrap my towel around my body and walk inside my closet. I settle for whatever my eyes land on first. I grab a H&M knitted grey jumper, a pair of black jeans and a H&M knitted cream colored scarf. I put on my clothing, after and look around for some shoes. I sigh, grabbing a pair of TOMS, shrugging and slipping on those too. I go blow dry my brown hair. I decide to let it in its natural waves, I tousle it a bit. I grab a few bobby pins and pin back the strands that hid my eyes. I have no fringe but some hair still covers a bit of my eyes when it was loose. I still haven't put on any makeup and I really don't want to anyway. It's not like I'm trying to impress anybody, not like anybody likes me. I curl my eyelashes without using mascara. I add some Jack Wills Fabulously British lip balm.

I really am dreading this day. I have drama first with dickwipe (fuck his life), maths with Mrs. Mathews (fuck her life), music with dickwipe (rape his life, soul and every single one of his dreams), biology with Mr. Smith (fuck his life too), English with Mr. Van Dort (fuck him and his life), and lastly, Mr. Turner (bless him and his family).

I pick up my phone from the nightstand and grab my backpack from the floor, walking downstairs. I am in no mood for breakfast either, which is odd.

"Want some toast dear?" Dad offers with a smile.

"No, thank you, I'm not hungry." I politely decline.

"Oh my, we need to take you to the hospital, no breakfast?" He jokes, I stare at him blankly with no smile. His smile fades.

"You ok?" He asks in concern. I nod lazily and straps my backpack around my shoulders.

"Tell Justin to hurry, I'll be in the car." I walk outside, the cold British air, smacking my face with one of its harsh cold winds. I shiver slightly and get inside into the car, it's still pretty cold in here as well. My chest feels heavy, Maiken doesn't want to talk to me since what happened yesterday. Lizzy is sick, she won't text back. Daisy is with her grand mum and I don't want to bother her. I'm scared of telling Jay about my problems, he might not care. I just met Max and I don't even have his number. Tom won't take me seriously, I have no one to go to! Tears prick my eyes, I don't want to do this, I don't want to go to school. I look down to my hands, pulling the long sleeves of my warm jumper. There's no escape is there?

In that moment, I knew what I was going to sing for my project.

Justin comes out to the car a few minutes later, he gets inside and smiled at me, no clue of my feelings.

"It's cold!" He shivers, placing the key in the ignition, turning on the heater. The warm air blew directly on my face, instantly warming my body, on the outside, unfortunately; this couldn't be said for the inside, I was cold as the Antarctica ice. The drive to school was a blur, I don't remember getting there, all I know is that we were here when I saw the sign that read