Chapt. 17

He stares into my eyes and I do the same with his eyes. They are the perfect colour of green. Everything about him is perfectly imperfect. He parts his lips to say;

"Then why don't we?" I'm caught off guard with the question. I don't understand what he means. He notices and clears it up for me.

"Why don't we try it?" I sigh impatiently as I still don't understand.

"Try what?"

"Try us. I don't see any wrong in trying." he shrugs, a bit of pink tinting his cheeks. He's an idiot.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you're my teacher?" I raise an eyebrow. His mouth falls into the shape of an O. He's silent for a few minutes, furrowing his brows and nibbling his lip.

"But-," I take a pause and a shaky, nervous breath. "if-if you are willing to- err-take a risk-I-err" I stammer. He looks up to my eyes and has a blank expression on his face that instantly makes me regret what I said. My heart races as the next few words escape his lips.

"Lets do it." My breath gets stuck in my throat. I wasn't expecting that. Neither was I expecting for a smile to spread across my lips.

"I uh, don't know what to say." I chuckle nervously.

"You don't have to." he leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips that leaves my heart racing at the speed of lighting, and my stomach swirling in a field of butterflies. I press myself closer to him. My heart leaps when he pulls me onto his lap, yes, I am straddling him and God was it wrong? Yes, but right now, I don't care. The idea of having a secret relationship with my teacher gives me a thrill. The soft peck turns into a heated kiss that involves tongue, so much tongue. I'm only suppose to clear things up with my teacher not make out with him. I have to pull away unless I want to die from no oxygen. I don't know why, but I can't kiss anyone without holding my breath, I don't like the idea of breathing onto someone. Makes me cringe by just thinking of it. I guess it's pretty noticeable since dickwipe chuckles.

"Am I not good enough for you, young lady?" He raises an eyebrow. I cringe more and get off his lap and sit next to him.

"Dickwipe- oh shit I mean, Mr. Sykes, no wait. That's not good either, makes me feel dirty. Ok, what's your name?" I finally ask. He stares at me strangely. Out of all my research, that was the only thing I couldn't find out his name.

"Wait. Is that what you've been calling me behind my back?" He asks, pouting and frowning.

"No-yes" I sighs in defeat. He frowns deeply.

"Why? Wait. Don't answer that."

"You still haven't told me your name." I point out.

"Why do you have to know?" He questions.

"Because I can't keep calling you dickwipe and calling you Mr. Sykes feels wrong, I'm scared that if I call you that when we kiss, you might get excited if you know what I mean." I nudge him a little and point to his crotch. He stares down and blushes.

"Fine. Promise you won't laugh?" He sighs. I nod and perk up a little.

"It's Nathan." oh that's right. It's Nathan.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember! I went home and searched you up and found out that Nathan is your name!" I'm such a blond sometimes. I'm not even a blond. He stares at me weirdly.

"This isn't creepy at all." he laughs with that little cute laugh of his. I remember that I went on the school website and checked the staff members. How can I just forget something like this?

"Well, Mr. Sykes-," I get cut off by dickwipe-Mr. Sykes.

"Just call me Nathan, I'm getting turned on now." he jokes, sending a wink my way which makes me blush.