Bonus chapter

Nathan's Point of View

This is Not Gonna Last Forever- Chapt. 27

I wait for Josie to arrive. I flop down on my bed and then a few minutes later, I hear the door open and close. She's here. I sit up and see her stand in the doorway. My heart beats fast. I stare at her but quickly stand up and walk towards her. I feel my throat tighten up and tears brim my eyes. I've missed her so much. I see her bottom lip tremble and tears in her own eyes. Oh my baby.

"Josie." I walk fast and hug her tightly, my arms wrapped around her waist. I press my lips onto hers. My heart swells and I'm so close to crying. I kiss her with so much desperation and passion. She laces her fingers through my hair, tugging on it slightly. She pulls away to my disappointment. I open my eyes open. Tears are down her face. Her beautiful face. She stops staring at my lips and looks back at my eyes. I stare at her lovingly. I love her. I love her so much it hurts to be away from her. I can't stand it. Not being with her.

"I'm not going to lose you, I don't care about anybody." I tell her quietly, staring deeply into her eyes. She remains quiet.

"On Saturday, I want to take you somewhere. I want it to make it up to you." She raises her eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? Where?" She asks, in a amused tone. I smile and tap my nose.

"Now that would be telling." I smirk. She rolls her eyes and presses her lips on mine. I smile into the kiss. Her lips are so perfect, just like her. Everything about her makes me crazy. I rub my nose lightly on hers. I reopen my eyes as she pulls away.

"Let's make this last, ok?" She says quietly. I lick my lips. What last?

"What are you talking about?" I ask. She pushes her lips on mine and pushes me on my bed. My eyes widen before I close them. We're not going to have sex. No, we aren't going to fuck either. I'm going to make love to her and show her how much I love her. On Saturday, I'll let her know. I turn us both around and I'm on top now. I kiss her passionately. Her top comes off, then it's mine. Then it's her pants and mine. Then... Well... The rest of it is our little secret.

I stare at her as her eyes droop tiredly until they snap closed. I sigh in content and fingers through her hair. After two hours of making love, we finally gave out and decided we had enough for now. I notice her freckles and I smile. She's so cute. I kiss the side of her head and being her closer to me. I rest my head on hers and close my eyes. Pure bliss.

Three hours later

Ring ring!

Oh my God! I jump from the loud ring. I turn and see Josie smiling apologetically. I yawn and lean in to kiss her lips. I grab her phone from my side and pass it to her. I swear I can't hear a thing. I yawn again and aim to put my arm around her torso but I end up hugging her chest which I must say, is a better option. She squirms underneath my touch. I smirk and close my eyes.

"Hello?" She says, an annoyed tone. I place my head on her chest too. She squirms some more. I hear a mans voice on the other line.

"Where's Mum?" I hear panic in her voice. I remove my head and arms from her chest. I furrow my eyebrows and frown. She lets out a tiny sigh of relief.

"No, maybe she told Justin. I was never told." Maybe she's talking to her father. She checks the time. I see sadness cross over her face.

"No, Daddy. I'm at a friends," I gape. I feel her words sting. My heart aches but I understand why. But soon we don't have to lie. On Saturday I will tell her I love her and then I'll let her know that I'm quitting my job as a teacher. I don't care about my job and how it involves with me getting close to my dream job. I don't care about my music. My music is nothing without lyrics. She is my inspiration. My rhythm and blues. She's my everything and as long as I have her, I'm ok with not doing everything I set out with doing.

"I'll walk home." I shake my head. I'll take you home, I mouth. She shakes her head quickly. Too risky!, She mouths back. I want to tell her something but see her frown. I see sadness in her eyes. she sighs sadly and turns to me. I sigh as well. I don't want her to go but I know that's what she has to do. I remember something and it makes me smile brightly.

"I know you have to go,"

"But I'll see you on Saturday!, Remember?" She frowns a little.

"What's on Saturday?" She asks.

"I have a little surprise for you. No clues. Now text your Dad and tell him my address. I won't show myself or anything so it's ok." She nods and texts her Dad my address. She tells me he's going to be here in ten minutes. I nod.

"I don't want you to leave but I guess I'll have to let you go for now. Are you coming to school tomorrow?" I ask her. She nibbles on her lip and sighs. She looks really guilty and upset. I assume it's because she doesn't want to let me down.

"I don't know. I don't think I'm ready, you know?" I nod in understandingly. I pass her clothes to her. She puts them on and I watch her discreetly. How can I let her go? It's so hard. He passes my clothes to me. She sniffs herself and I roll my eyes and laugh. I put on some pants without putting any boxers on. Whatever, it's not the first time I do this.

"My sister left some of her body spray when she came over, a few weeks ago. I'll bring it." I shake my head with an amused smile on my face. She slips on her shoes and chuckles quietly. I leave and go to the guest room. I loom around for Jess' body spray and find it. I return with a bright pink bottle full of body spray in my hand.

"I don't get why you just don't want to smell like me, like us." I wink at her. She blushes hard and rolls her eyes at me. She grins widely and shoves me softly.

"Because you smell like a loser! Whatever, I'll treasure this scent for the rest of my life." She says jokingly. I laughs with glee and nod. Her phone rings loudly. She lets out a groan and answers.

"I'll be right there." She says before she hangs up. I whine loudly and grip her waist and kiss her hard. It's really hard letting her go after the two hours of heaven we had.

"Ok. I'll see you on Saturday! Don't forget!" She laughs as I keep shouting the same thing. She walks out of my room and my house.

"Don't forget woman!" I sigh sadly and sit back down on my bed. I run my hand over the spot she lay in earlier. My mind fills with memories and flashbacks of a few hours ago. How she said my name quitely. Sometimes loudly. I laugh quietly to myself. She's all I ever think about. Everything is because of her. The reason I smile. The reason I laugh. The reason I feel sad. When I'm not with her, my life has no meaning to it. I really don't know what I'd do without her. I don't even want to think about my life without her. It's scary. I love her too much to lose her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note is now posted. Information will be there.

I had a lot of fun writing and now this is it. No more bonus chapters.

Josie xx

(This chapter has been edited and the name Josie Kingsley will change at the end of this series. Be aware.)