Chapter 2: Watching Me

Chapter 2:

*3 weeks later*

DeMarcus

I haven't seen Loreal since i seen her at the burger joint. I really wanted to see her again, she really been on my mind. Usually hoes would fall right on me & be begging to fuck but she was different. She was hard to get i liked that. Little do these hoes know a nigga like you more when they gotta work for you.

"Yo, Dee!?" one of my partners and also brother yelled snapping me outta my daze. "huh?" I said looking at him. "Whats going on with you lately, seem like you got alot on your mind."

"Nothing, wassup?" I asked. "Yeah so that lil nigga Cedes been moving with them snakes" he said basicly saying he snitching. "Oh, really?" I said. "Let's go pay this lil nigga a visit." I said.

My lil nigga dragged Cedes in the room we call "Blackout". I never get my hands dirty. I splashed ice cold water on his body to make him wake up. "Well, Well, Well look who's woke" I said laughing. "Ayo, Dee please I -" I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

"Nigga, save all that for the birds!, I know you've been doing alot of uneccessary talking." "Dee, I'm telling you yo, he threatened to kill my baby moms if I ain't give him info." I laughed. "Nigga I don't give a fuck who he threatened to kill, you been sliding with them snakes so its time for you to bounce."

I didnt give a fuck anymore, I'm tied of all these bitch niggas. I feel bad for taking a nigga away from his child but it is what it is. Niggas better get ready for mommas crying, slow singing and all black if they think they gonna fuck with me!

POW! POW! POW!

I shot that nigga three times in his head. "Cut that nigga tongue out and get rid of this nigga". I said walking away.

Loreal

Its been a long three weeks for me, I've been very busy with tests and its been wearing me out. I thought that I'd go see my bestfriend Kah'lea so I could get a little break. As I rode in the car my favorite song came on Anhayla - If I Was.

I sung it: 

If was your summer  

If i was your winter  

If i was your springtime  

If i was your fall

If i was your wind 

If i was your stars 

If i was your sun 

It would never rain at all

If i was your lady 

If i was your baby 

If i was your sweetheart  

If i was your boo

If i was your lover significant other  

if i was your up I stay down for you

I I I I I I I 

I I I I think I love you

If i was your teacher 

If i was your notebook 

If i was your pen I would give you an A

If i was your cellphone  

if i was your minutes 

If i was your bill You would never have to pay

If i was your college  

if i was your knowledge 

if i was your loan I would be your degree

if i was your ticket 

If i was your suitcase 

if i was your plane your destination would be me

I think I love you

Pretty brown skin from way back when hey boy what you looking at no need to pretend tell me where you wanna go we can go back and forth fast or slow tell me how you like it -

My singing quickly got interrupted when my phone started vibrating.

"Hello?" I said turning the music down

"Lo, change of plans we have to go to Club Xstacy tonight" Khalea said. "Lea I have nothing to wear" I said looking down at my Jordans, Levi Jeans and Polo V neck. "Exactly the reason to go to the mall" She said. "Aight, meet me at the mall beside the Cheesecake factory" I said. "

"Best!" she yelled hugging me tight. "Hey" I said trying to loose her grip. "Okay, lets go" she said dragging me by my arm into the store.

Kahlea was very attractive. She had a coke bottle shape with 36B titties and a ass a little smaller than mine. It didn't matter though because she was bad. She was light brown skinned and her cheeks were pierced. Her hair was cut in a rihanna hair style and she always had it curled. She was indian and black and everytime we went out we was the party and tonight was no different.

When I we left out the mall I had 5 bags. The outfit that I had picked out for the club was a black LV dress and it fit me in all the right places. I picked some black LV red bottoms and I brought red lipstick to top it off. Kahlea brought a white dress with white red bottoms to match. It was a black and white affair tonight and we wanted to be the baddest bitches out there.

After the mall we went and got our hair, nails and feet done. We looked fine & I couldn't wait to show my ass off.