Chapter 4: Beginning of Forever

Chapter 4:

 Loreal

He brung me out to the beach it was such a nice view out here. "Come On." he said as he made me take my heels off. "Lets go for a lil walk. ." he said, holding my hands.

"The view is so beautiful." I said looking at the pretty colors in the sky. "Not as beautiful as you." I laughed was this nigga really trying to charm me. "Thankyou." I said. "So what is the big time drug dealer DeMarcus doing waking on the beach with me." he just started for a second and then laughed. "what?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Its just that you called me by my real name nobody does that." "You know why I really like you?" He likes me I said blushing. "Why is that?" I said feeling the warm sand between my toes. "Because you're different, usually hoes would be desperate to just give a nigga some top, but you. .nah you gotta lil shell, I can tell that you not a hoe you somebody you can take home to meet the parents." My light skinned cheeks were really lighting up. "You blushing ma?" he said laughing.

That whole night we didn't do nothing but watch the sun come up. We talked about everything about eachother. Ive told him things that I would never tell anyone else and I guess he did too. Underneath that big drug dealer theme he was actually a nice guy and I think I was really starting to like him.

"Lo, wake up." he said shaking me in the passanger seat. he smiled when I opened my eyes. "Yo, you was snoring and everything" "Really?" I said embarrassed. "Nah, I'm just playing." he said laughing. "Where are we?" "I got to take care of some business so I thought that I'd get you something to eat." We walked in IHop hand in hand. I could see all the hating hoes starting at me. We sat down so that they could take our order.

"may I take your order?" the average looking female said smiling a little to hard at DeMarcus, not that I was jealous our anything. "Yeah, I'll take some pancakes eggs and bacon oh and a orange juice." "and for you ma'am" she said rolling her eyes. "I'll take the same." "Bitch" she mumbled under breath. "What the fuck you just say?" The richmond started coming outta me, down there in virginia we don't take shit from nobody. "Nothing ma'am." she said walking away. "Thats what the fuck I thought!" Demarcus laughed. "Whats funny?" I asked still a little annoyed. "Nothing ma, ian know you had that in you." "You don't have to be jealous when other females smile at me too hard, I didn't even give her the time of day did I?" he said puling me closer to him in the booth. "I wasn't jealous" I said feeling the shivers go up my back and he rubbed my thigh. "Okay he laughed. We finished our food and just before we could pull off his phone rung.

"What?!" he barked in the phone. "Now. .Damn. .Aight ill be there in 5. .One" he said before he hung up. "Everything okay?" I said looking a little concerned. "Yeah everything good, I just need to make a little stop at the house if you don't mind." "Nah I don't mind." We pulled up in front of DeMarcus big ass house. It was beautiful, in the driveway it had like 5 black cars. I got scared for a second and I think he could tell. "Lo, you ain't gotta be scared. .you my girl." His girl? I thought to myself and just followed him in the house. It was alot of men all sitting around in the living room. "Speak." he said to the men. "Dee we gotta problem." the one that Kahlea went home with last light. .OH SHIT I thought where the fuck is my bestfriend. One of Dee friends was staring at me a little too hard. "Whats the problem?" he said calmly. "Somebody has bombed 2 of our warehouses." "What?!" he yelled. "Which ones?" "The two that makes the most money, I don't even know how they would know about them." I could see Demarcus getting angry. "So I guess we got a rat in here." he said looking at everybody in the room "And I will find out!" he said slamming his fist into the table.That made me scared a litte. "When this happened?" "Last night, I kept trying to call but I guess you was to busy with this hoe last night." "Nigga don't ever disrespect my girl like that" he said punching him so hard his lip started bleeding. "My bad boss, ian know that was your girl." Even still though why would you call a girl that I wanted to say something but Demarcus said it first. "Next time nigga thats yo ass, and you know what I mean." he said giving him a dead serious look. "Alright we gonna handle this later, I'm gonna drop my girl off then I'm coming back. Oh and by the way this Loreal." he said. They all nodded their heads and I waved.

As we pulled up to my house he smiled at me and walked me to my door. "You had fun with me Lo?" he said. "Yeah I had a good time, thanks for everything." I said smiling. "Can I get your number please?" he said with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah." I said laughing installing it in his Samsung Galaxy Note II. "Imma call you." he said grabbing my face and kissing me. oh my lawd his lips felt like a little slice of heaven I felt like I was in love all over again and I just met him. "Bye." he said jogging back to his car. "Bye Demarcus." I said still a little on cloud 9. Wow that was the best night ive had in a long time.

BTW Please vote you guys!!!!!! & follow me on instagram @ebonyyy___ & on twitter @liveloveebo thanks for reading!!!!