Chapter 14: The Truth.

Chapter 14:

& here it is. . (: 

Kahlea

I looked in the mirror and started crying. What was i doing to myself? I was on hard drugs and my weight was starting to drop. Even though I was hurt by was going on I really needed to stop. Seeing my  bestfriend crying like that hurt me now more than ever, When i was high i didnt really give a fuck but now that I am sober im hurt by that shit. I packed a couple of bags and drove to the rehab center, even though the drugs was calling my name I still went. "Hi, i would like to join the rehab center." i said to the elderly lady. "And your name? she said typing away on the computer. "Kahlea, Kahlea Taylor." I said. It was really time for me to change I was going down a bad road and I was bringing Loreal down with me, I didnt want to be the reason for her and DeMarcus breaking up so I'm going to just stay out the way. I smiled as I was led to a small office with a pretty lady in it, it was really time for change I haven't been getting high that long but that little bit of time was too long.

Loreal

"What the fuck!" I said mushing Rasheed face. "What the fuck is wrong with you, why would you kiss me?!" I yelled. Lord knows what the fuck was going through DeMarcus mind right now i needed to clear all this shit out ASAP. "That's what you wanted me to do." he said. "No i didnt, i have a MAN! I said. "Man, fuck him, he dont deserve you i do!" he said. was this nigga insane or what i barely even know him. "Okay, now you're scaring me i barely even know you what the hell are you talking about?" i said. "Loreal, just be mines." he said. I wish this muthafucking power come on this nigga was crazier than he looked. "No just leave me alone." i said backing up. "I dont even want to be your friend, dont even talk to me when you see at school just keep it moving." i said. He just lowered his hand and sat on the ground mumbling. What the hell I thought, ten minutes flew past and the elevator finally stopped. THANKYOU JSEUS i thought to myself. Just as i was about to leave out Rasheed said "Loreal, I've been watching you & your man." he said. I quickly turned around "What the fuck you mean you been watching me?" i asked a little more angrier than scared. "Just know I have." he said brushing past me out of the elevator. I hurried up and grabbed my phone and hurried out of there.

DeMarcus

I went to my mother house, that was the only person I could talk to be about shit like this. Mane this the second time that I've ever been in love with somebody and everytime something bad happens, Thats the reason why i liked to pipe these hoes down and keep it moving. It be too much drama going on that I dont have time for. I loved Loreal but how things are looking now I dont know if i even want to be in a relationship with anyone. I felt betrayed, how could she have the nerve to let another nigga answer the phone when i was calling her. Did she feel the same way about me as i felt about her? Yeah, i was a street nigga till the death of me but thugs have feelings to right?? When i feel betrayed i just cut you off and I be done with them. But. .Loreal I was trying for her I was trying to make this shit work. I was in love once when i first got into the game she was a smooth caramel girl named Chantae. I was head over heals for her, why? because she took a nigga in when he aint have shit. When me and my momma was struggling she had my back through it all and thats what I always liked about her. Me and Chantae broke up when she moved away from the hood of New York to Miami with her grandma when her mother died. I always wondered what she was up to, I knew that if her mother would've never died we would've probably still been together married and all. I knocked on my mother door and she opened it.