Chapter 26: Planning Period

Hey y'all, to make up for keeping you guys waiting so long I am going to do Chapter 26 early..I'm telling you guys this chapter & all the chapters after this is going to get really juicy..stay tuned you guys!!

- Love Ebony. <3

Chapter 26:

Loreal

I woke up to banging on my door damn i didn't feel like getting up. I know this better not be no fucking room service this damn early. I looked over to the clock and saw that it was 2:30 I put the robe on and opened the door. I saw DeMarcus and his guards standing at the door I tried to close the door but he pushed it opened and closed the door in his guards face. "Why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the bed putting my hair in a ponytail. "It's time to take your ass home." he said. "How the fuck did you find me?" I asked. "Loreal just come on." he said. "Answer my question first." I said. "I put a tracking device on your car every since that shit happened." he said. "You are crazy." I said. "Baby, can you come home you had me sleeping alone last night I gave you enough time to have your space now it's time for you to come home to daddy." he said walking over to me. He tried to lean in and kiss me I just turned my head. He look at me with a confused look on his face. I rose up and my robe came open i hurried up and covered my body up.

"The only reason why I'm coming home is because I don't have any clothes." I said. "I'm sorry." he said. "Can I at least get a hug?" he said. I laughed and went up to him and put my hands around him and he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Here I brung you some shit." he said handing me a bad of clothes. I opened it and saw a pair of sweat pants, boy short underwear, a sports bra and a big t shirt. I smiled aw my baby was thinking about me. I gave him a kiss. "Them lips soft but you need to go and brush that teeth." he said. I laughed "boy I didn't get a chance to your ass woke me up." I said lightly pushing him. "Yeah whatever hurry up though I got shit I need to do today." he said. "Nigga don't rush me." I said with a attitude. I went and brushed my teeth and then I took a quick shower and got dressed. "Where's my car." I said walking down the hallway. "I took care of that don't worry about it " he said. "DeMarcus I'm getting really tired of your ass you know that." I said. "Yeah whatever." he said grabbing my hand.

Kah'lea

What the hell? I thought in my head as I saw Tre sitting down at the table with some girl. Even though we ain't together that shit was burning me up some kind of bad right now. I walked up to the table "What the fuck is going on and who the fuck is this hoe?" I said to Tre. He just looked at me like I was dumb. "Who the fuck you calling a hoe?" she said. "Look bitch I wasnt talking to you so don't speak unless you are spoken too." I said I hate disrespectful ass bitches. "Excuse me?" she said getting up in my face. I just cocked my hand back and smacked the shit out that hoe. She fell on the ground holding her face. "Kahlea calm down." he said grabbing my arm I cocked my fist back and punched him in his lip. He looked so angry "Save it." I said walking out of the restaurant. I don't give a fuck I hate being disrespected this nigga saying that he wants to be with me but yet he out with these microwavable ass bitches. I hopped in my car and drove home I was so fucking pissed off I didn't know what the fuck to do with myself if he could do him imma do me too. I called this nigga that kept begging to give Me some top and he came right over. I hopped in the shower used my favorite lavender scrub and shaved my pussy so that it could be just right. I heard a knock on my door it was the dude I called Jabar he didn't waste any time diving in damn I should have been let this nigga give me some head.