My life

"Aria.. Aria.. ARIAGGHH!" 

"What" I looked at the clock on the wall, 7:45, I was late for breakfast again. Probably because I stay up all night.

I quickly got dressed in my purple shirt and jeans and ran to the kitchen. All the little kids were there but half  were already gone. They were stuffing their breakfast in their tiny little mouths, but it always took them forever to do things. I finished my toast and went to the bathroom to fix my hair.

My friend Stella was blasting some music from her iPod.

"What song is that?"

"Oh this? It's a song by Panic! at the Disco, Emperor's New Clothes".

"That's a good song, never heard of Panic at the Disco"

"You should listen to them. Finders keepers losers weeper... " She sang along

I don't really listen to music that much since I don't have anything to play music with. I was too lazy to do the stuff to be able to get one.

"YAY! Someone is going to adopt one of us tomorrow!" My other friend Gina slammed the door almost knocking it down.

Adoption day was always an exciting day, but it was also scary because you might have to say goodbye to your friends. But I've been here almost my whole entire life, I didn't think I would get adopted

It was time for school, not a real school. We got to seats, I sat by Gina and Stella was in front of us. I hate math, It was a boring subject for me. Gina was doodling a masterpiece and I could see Stella secretly listening to music. She had her earbuds through her sleeve.

My last class ended and it was our free time. We stayed inside and talked and went on the internet. This was pretty much our daily life.
Our life in the orphanage, with no one except for my 2 friends.

When I first came here, I was about 7 years old. 5 years in this tiny orphanage I lost 3 friends. They all got adopted. I felt like I was... useless. I was afraid that I was going to loose another friend. Then I'll be alone with nobody to rely on.

It was stressing me out. Laying on my bed, thinking about the future. Will I grow up with no parent for the rest of my life?
I tried to be strong, but I couldn't. My friends don't know that I think like this.  Nobody does. I'm just a happy looking girl with low self esteem and afraid to talk to others.
I wiped my tears on my blanket and went to sleep.

Andy's POV
The guys were joking around with me about a week ago. "You're the lonely guy. Poor Andy" drunk Pete said. That kind of made me angry since he say that every time they talk about their kids. After that, I started thinking about adopting a child. For real this time.
I thought it might be a good idea to have someone to talk to. After tour I come home to a silent house. But I was worried if I could be a good parent or not. If I do adopt a child they won't have a mother and they would have to go with me to tours. 

I couldn't sleep that night. It was 1:30 A.M. I was still deciding if I should adopt a kid or not. Tomorrow was my chance since I didn't have anything planned. I read some comics and finally went to sleep.

Next morning~
I woke up, and stared at the wall.
"I'm going to adopt a kid"

( Then we will be officially called Fall Out Dads )