I beat you!

I was mesmerized by all the games.

"Find any games you like?" Andy said holding 100 tickets

"Did you already get 100 tickets?"

"Yea, i got lucky and hit a jackpot"

"Well I have to get to work, I'm going to beat you"

"Oh it's on"

Now it was a competition. I had to beat Andy. I found a flappy bird game, I played it on my phone but not as an arcade game.

I slid the card through the card slot and pressed the big red button. 10, 20, 30.. and I died. I played 5 more times there was a pile of tickets on the floor. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60.. New High score! I won 150 tickets. "This is easier than I thought" I played 5 more times, getting high scores and big amounts of tickets. By the time I was bored of it I had 1200 tickets on the floor.

I was pretty confident I was beating Andy.

I walked around searching for him. He was playing a tetris looking game. In his hand was a thick layer of tickets. more than mine

I did a quick U-turn and walked away.

I played many different games but winning only a few tickets each time, so I went back to flappy bird. I only had enough credit on my card to play 7 times.

"How many more times are you going to play that game?" A girl about 12 years old said to me.

"Uhg, 3 more times"

"You already have plenty of tickets!" She said, pointing at the pile of tickets on the floor and in my pocket.

"I have to beat my dad, it's a competition" I said, wanting her to go away

I played another round winning 170 tickets, I felt awkward playing with someone watching me.

"I like your shirt, do you like them?" The girl said looking at my Fall Out Boy shirt

"Yeah" I wanted to tell her that my dad was Andy Hurley but I was afraid she will go crazy. I was surprised that she hasn't met him yet. She as on the same floor as him.

"I like Patrick, he's kinda cute" she said

I looked around "Yeah, I agree"
I didn't want Andy hearing me say that. Patrick was the favorite for everyone. I don't just like Patrick though, Joe had that curly hair, Pete was the fun prankster, Patrick was the innocent one, Andy was the strong cool guy.

"One last time" I said, emptying my card

"What's your name?" she asked

"Aria, you?"

"I'm Daniella. I'm going to FallOutBoy's concert tommorow"

"Me to" I had the urge to tell her that I went to every single concert in this tour, but I stopped my self.

"That's cool, maybe we might meet again"

"Maybe"

I won 170 tickets again. I started folding all the tickets neatly in a stack when Andy came over to me

"Wow, you got a lot" he said. Daniella was in shock, her jaws dropped to the floor.

"Meet my dad Daniella" I said

"No way, you're kidding" She said. I knew she was a fangirl.

"This is real"

"Can I... Can i  take a picture with you?" She managed to spit out.