Not awkward anymore

It was the last day of the year. December 31. My finger was bleeding from the wires I was making goody bags with. Joe invited all of us to his house for an end of the year party, but this time Brendon was coming too. I was making goody bags for Ruby, Declan, Saint, and Bronx for a late Christmas present.
Andy was out shopping for snacks to bring. So I was blasting my music and singing along to it.

~~

We arrived at Joe's house. I rang the doorbell and Joe opened it.

"Hey there!" He said, giving us a little hug.

"Ey the Hurley's are here" Brendon said as we walked in. He already had a drink in his hand.

After a while everyone was here. I grabbed all the presents and handed them out. I gave Declan a small stuffed bear and a toy car. Ruby had a unicorn toy and coloring book. Saint had a penguin stuffed animal and a toy car. I gave Bronx some candy and a ten dollar bill, because I didn't know what to give him.

"Yes! This is going into my piggy bank to buy games. Thanks Aria" bronx said

I got some food and sat next to Andy and Sarah Urie. She was a cute person, and very sweet.
For desert I had chocolate fondue. My way of chocolate fondue was, getting a scoop of ice cream and putting fruits on the side and pouring the chocolate on top.

"Stop that Aria" Andy said looking at me weirdly

I turned to face him, my face in the bowl of chocolate licking all the chocolate off. "It's chocolate I can't help it"

.

Me and the other kiddos were in the basement playing tag and duck duck goose until it was time for the countdown.

"Hey guys, come upstairs. It's almost midnight" Joe peeked in

We all climbed upstairs and joined everyone at the table.

"5 more minutes until this year ends. What was the best part of this year Aria?" Brendon asked

Everyone faced me "um... joining this family" i said

Awwwwwww everyone said

"Well we're happy Andy adopted you" Patrick said

"Oh stop it" I covered my face in embarrassment

"Guys ready?" Pete said holding his phone up

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Happy New Years! Everyone shouted. And then they started to do the New Years kiss thingy.
I awkwardly looked at Andy. He was a bit awkward too.
I gave him a hug and he kissed me on the top of the head.

~~
This was just a short filler chapter.