The person

Aria's POV

I woke up to a rustling noise coming from the closet. The clock read 5:10A.M. I walked to the closet to find Stella going through her cloths.

"What the fudge are you doing this early?" I ask half asleep.

"I wanted to dress nice so they can adopt me".
I rolled my eye and went to my bed. She always tries to stand out but it never worked.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I started reading percy jackson, it was interesting, I liked it a lot. My friend convinced me to read it years ago but i never got the chance to read it.

I got to page 125 when i saw the sun come up. It was 6:38 A.M. I decided to get up and get ready. I put on my black jeans and my favorite shirt. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I didn't really have to fix it much because I have short hair and naturally  straight hair.
I don't wear makeup either since the orphanage doesn't give us permission to until you're  15.
I went to check on Stella, she had on skinny jeans and white T-shirt with a blue plaid shirt. I could tell she was wearing a light layer of makeup which she gets from her older friends.

I don't have any older friends. The older kids think their cool and good at everything, I don't like them. So pretty much my friends are Stella and Gina. Gina's only 1 months older than me, her obsession is MCR and some other bands.

I went down to eat breakfast. I was the first one there.

"Why are you here so early today, you're always like the last one."
One of the women said giving me a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk.

"I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. I was bored so i just came down here." 

The lady nodded and started preparing breakfast for the others. I finished my cereal just when other people started coming down. I went up to my room and got on Stella's iPod to watch YouTube.
I watched Good Mythical Morning and went to Pewdiepie's channel. I wasn't suppose to watch his videos since it had a lot of cuss words, but I did it anyway.

After a while they called all 10~14year olds down for an interview.

I finished watching vine.

I went downstairs. Gina and Stella was already there.

"One of you may get adopted today. That person is famous and he will be traveling a lot so if you don't want to travel or live with a famous person please go to your rooms" about 4 kids left, which left with me, Stella, Gina and 3 other kids.

Gina was freaking out by the word famous.
"I want to be famous! I wonder who it'll be!!"

Stella was probably dreaming about 5sos or FOB or some other bands.

"Okay lets get started"

the lady led Gina in first. She was surprised to see that person. But not as surprised. It's not MCR, i know that. She was in there for a while, like 6 minutes.

Then it was Stella's turn. She immediately put her hand over her mouth with wide eyes. She looked like she was about to cry.
I guessed it was a band member since Stella only knows band peoples.

I hoped it was someone i know, but i only knew 5sos, FOB, and P!ATD. I waited thinking about what to say and how to act.

Then it was my turn.

I went in and saw a familiar face. I knew he was from FOB. He was the one with the beard and tattoos all over his body.

Andy?