Family

Normal boring days. It's Saturday*

I woke up upside-down in my bed, with my feet on my pillow and my hair falling off the bed. I walked out my room and to the kitchen expecting Andy. The living room didn't  have any light on, neither did  the kitchen. I walked back up the stairs, Andy's room was closed. I opened the door and walked in, he was still sleeping. I jumped onto his bed and scooted next to him and I held onto his arm like a stuffed animal. Few minuets later he  woke up.

"Did you have a bad dream?" he mumbled

"No, it's 8 o'clock" 

".. really?"

"We don't have to wake up"

"Yeah, let's not"

We laid there for a few minutes, both of us not wanting to get up.  Sunlight started to spill through the closed blinds.

"Can you make breakfast for me?"

"Do you want burnt bacon?"

"Ew, and I don't eat bacon"

"Oh yea"

Andy sat up and stretched. I grabbed on to his back.

"Oh, you're light" he said, standing up, giving me a piggyback ride. He took me all the way to the living room.
I ate a mini cereal bar and Andy ate his special granola bar.

"We're going to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon, ok"

"Ok, wait where"

"At the orphanage"

"Oh, I thought we were doing it here"

"Yeah but I decided I didn't want.. I didn't want her to know where we lived, just in case something happens"

"Good idea" I didn't want to go back to the orphanage, I didn't want to see that place ever again. But Andy was right.

I went back to my room and played on my phone for a while.

"Ariaaa, your favorite movie's on, do you want to watch" Andy called from downstairs

I walked downstairs and saw the minion movie on "yaaas" I jumped on the couch

The movie ended and it was already 12:00. We ate leftovers. I don't know why but, leftover Chinese food is the best. 

After an hour of whatever, it was time to go. My heart was racing and my anxiety was killing me. 

"It's time to go" he peeked into my room. He was wearing jeans with a button up shirt.

"I've never seen you wear that"

"Well, I don't think a t-shirt and shorts are appropriate for this"

"Should I dress up?"

"No, you're good. Unless you want to"

"Ok"

The car ride was quiet. I was starting to get nervous as we got closer to the orphanage. Andy tried to make a fun conversation but it didn't work.

We were finally here, I haven't seen this place in forever. It brought back bad and good memories.

I stepped out the car. The little kids were playing outside.

"Ariii" one kids came running towards me, holding onto the fence.

"Ashleeee" I said back, reaching my hand through the gap  "I missed you"

"me too"

i kept walking "I use to take care of her all the time, when she was smaller" I said

"that's nice, she's cute"