Thanksgiving part 2

Pete started to talk "Happy thanksgiving. Thanks for coming out tonight. So um, we, the band, have an announcement to make that we've been keeping a secret for about a month now"

I looked at Andy "do you know the secret?"

"yeah" he smile

"Is it bad?"

"No no it's good"

"We.. are going on tour again. February through March."

"again?!" i said to Andy

"yup"

"Oh my gosh yay"..."Wait, what about me. I can't go"

"why?"

"I have school"

"Oh shoot, didn't think of that"

"and I can't be alone at home for 2 months"

"um Pete we have a problem" Andy said

"what"

"what about Aria?"

"she can come along"

"but she has school"

"ooh, um.. I don't know"

"She can stay at my house and I can take care of her" Elisa said

"I can do that too" Marie said

"me to" Meagan said "but our house might be a little far from her school"

"well, you have some choices Aria." Pete said "you're going to stay at one of their houses. Who do you want to stay with?"
I didn't want to stay at anybody's house to be honest. I'm definitely going to get homesick and not seeing Andy for two months seemed awful.

"my house is the party house" Joe said

"my house is bigger" Pete said

"I might have a studio" Patrick shrugged

"Ugh.. This is so hard" I groaned. I thought real hard and made my final decision "I love you all but I want to stay at Patrick's house." Elisa seemed really nice and I wanted to see his studio

"Yay! Gotta start cleaning" Patrick jumped. We all laughed.

"Now that's out of the way, Patrick why won't you tell the other announcement"

"wow what? I didn't know there was another" Andy and Joe said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled.

"yeah, nobody knows this except for me and Pete" Patrick said "it was pretty recent. They told us like 2 days ago right?"

Pete nodded

"So, we might be playing for ghostbusters"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, exciting"

"I think I like Big Hero 6 better" i said

"That was cool too"

"well, let's eat I'm starving" pete said

paper plates were passed around and everybody filling their plates with food. I mostly got mashed potatoes because I love them. I sat by Andy and the other guys. I was still shy around Meagan, Marie and Elisa. I had to to get comfortable around around Elisa, especially, because I had to stay with her for 2 months when they go on tour. The kids were eating mashed potato and crackers. Bronx had a pile of turkey and ham on his plate.

After awhile Pete asked me and Bronx to feed the dog. I walked out to the backyard with him to meet the big white fluffy dog. His dog was big, Bronx could probably ride him.

"hello there" I said softly, walking slowly towards him. I'm not a dog person. To be honest I was scared of dogs.

"are you scared? He won't bite" Bronx said

"pshh I'm not scared... not at all" I lied

the dog stood up and started running towards me

"agh nope nope nope nope nope" i screamed running away

Bronx was on the ground laughing his face off "you're scared of a dog!"

"shut up Bronx" I yelled

Bronx stood back up and grabbed a piece of turkey and walked towards me.

"Come here buddy" he said standing next to me

The dog started jogging towards him and the turkey

"Um.. I'm just going to step away.." I started to walk away

"No, you're going to pet him" he grabbed my arm

"Fine, fine"

The dog was busy eating the slice of turkey. I slowly reached towards the dog's back. Finally I touched the dog's furry back. Right when I touched him he jerked back. I jumped and ran.

"Ok cool, he's squishy and about to kill me"

"Squishy?" Bronx laughed

"Ugh I mean fluffy"

"Oh my gosh" he died laughing "you're hilarious"

He fed the dog while I played with a swing set, away from his dog.

"Let's go back inside" he said when he finished

"What was all the chaos?" Pete asked when we got back

I looked at Bronx, he smiled and told everything. "Aria's scared of dogs and she screamed and ran" everyone laughed.

"Aw you're not a dog person?" Joe said

"No..."

"Good thing you're not staying at our house, we have a big dog"

"Ooh that would be a problem"

"Pie time?" Bronx asked

"Sure!" Pete stood up. He cut the pie in smaller pieces.
"I'm going to give both of you two pieces, don't tell anyone" he said, putting two pieces on our plates.

"Yay Thanks" 

The little kids were watching Finding Nemo so I joined in.
Declan was the first to fall asleep. He fell asleep leaning on my arm so I couldn't move. After awhile we had to take all of them to the bedroom for them to sleep, plus the adults were being loud.
Everyone was drunk, except for Andy of course. It looked like Joe was the most drunk.
I joined the adults in their conversation for about an hour. It was about 11:40, I got tired and sleepy so I went and laid on the couch.

I guess I fell asleep, I felt someone carrying me but I don't remember when or who. I woke up in my bed the next morning, 9:30 am. I walked downstairs where Andy was on the couch watching TV.

"When did we get home yesterday?" I asked sitting next to him

"1 o'clock"

"Wow, I fell asleep didn't I"

"Yeah, I carried you"

Today was a lazy day, we were both tired. I watched several episodes of Adventure Time.

"Hey Aria isn your birthday coming up?" Andy asked

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that"