Lazy big forehead guy

I woke up in my bunk, still tired. I felt around my bed looking for my phone. Yup, can't find it. I got up and looked for it, but I didn't see it. 'Maybe I left it on the sofa last night.' I slid out of my bunk, someone was snoring really loud. I looked around the sofa, chairs, tables, floor.. But I couldn't find it.

"Where?" 

I looked around. Something was different. Bottles of beer on the shelf, food all over the table. I would always clean it up because i was a cleaning freak, and Patrick will always put away the beers. We didn't even have that much beer.
I looked around, a P!ATD snapback was on the table along with Brendon's jacket.

"wait a minute"

I walked over to the snoring bunk and opened the curtain. Brendon was asleep with nothing on except for his underwear. And he smelled. I slowly closed the curtain, opened the cleaning supply cabinet and took out the Febreez. I opened his curtain again and sprayed it all over him.
He twitched as the he cold mist hit his back. I laughed.

"What? What's that smell?" He said, one eye open

"Febreez"

"Why?.. Why are you even here?"

"I should be asking you. I woke up in your bus!"

He closed his eyes again... "OH YEAAH" he screamed. I jumped back. "Pete brought you over here when you fell asleep last night"

"Of course it's Pete" I said with a facepalm.

"Yup, you get to spend the day with me!" He said hopping out of his bed and putting on a pair of sweatpants

"Okay I'm leaving"

I walked out the door and to the FOB bus, but the door was locked. I guess they were still sleeping. I peeked through the window but the blinds were closed. I was about to bang the window but I realized that would be rude.  I walked back to Panic!'s bus.

"did they not let you in?"

"The door was locked"

"haha, too bad the door can unlock only from the inside"

I flopped onto the sofa. I had nothing to entertain me with. Brendon put on some cloths and poured a bowl of cereal for himself and sat down at the table.

"Ugh.. can I have some?" I said

" yeah, sure"

"What bowl can I use?"

"Opened the cabinet"

"Which one?"

"the one above you"

"This?" I said pointing

"No"

"This?"

"No"

"Then can you get it for me??"

He finally stood up and got it for me. I laid on the sofa eating my cereal, looking out the window. I was so bored.

"I'm bored" I said, putting the dirty bowl in the sink and washed it.

"what do you want to do?"