A/N

First of all, sorry I didn't update for like 2 months. I got carried away with things and couldn't concentrate on the story.

So, sadly i ended the book. Because I didn't feel like I could write good chapters anymore. I'm not really obsessive with fall out boy as i was when i started this story. (i still love FOB, don't get me wrong). As you can probably tell, i haven't been posting new chapters often. I'm running out of ideas and even if i did post, I didn't feel like they were good ones.
So i felt like ending it now would be better.

Now i feel like that ending was a little harsh, but I didn't want to make it a boring ending where they just live happily ever after. (Like every other books and movies). I felt like a unexpected, dramatic ending would be interesting.

sorry if i hurt anyone

I also would like to say a big thank you to everyone who read this story. Especially the people who was around when i first started it. I never thought this story would reach the amount of views and likes it has. The comments were great and I enjoyed reading them.

I'm not going to quit writing stories. I have another story I'm working on and a few ideas in my head i might publish. But I don't plan on publishing the books until I finish the whole story because I don't want people to be waiting on me for the next chapter.
The big stories are most likely not going to be FOB related but, i might still write a short fun story related to bands.

Again, sorry. It was fun writing this story and i hope you enjoyed it.