Sleepover part 1

(Hey I am here with a new book! Enjoy! AND STAY DETERMINED)

"Hey (Y/N). Papyrus says that he is inviting everyone to his house for a sleepover. Are you gonna come?" Undyne asks me on a Friday afternoon. "Uh, well I didn't get anything about a sleepover from P-" As soon as I say that, my phone beeps. A message from Papyrus saying, "(Y/N) will you come to my house tonight for a sleepover? Everyone else will be there. Hopefully. Anyway see ya! -Papyrus" Undyne chuckles and looks at me. "Well? Oh, come on (Y/N)! It would be tons of fun!" Suddenly Sans peeked out from a door from a nearby shop and said, "A skele-TON." After the pun the nearby people laughed and he blew into his trom-BONE. Haha. I know you readers love me. SHIT I JUST BROKE THAT FOURTH WALL....anyway. Undyne glares at Sans as he winks at me and closes the door, leaving me to tears of laughter. As I wipe them away, I look back at Undyne and reply, "I guess I can. I mean, who is busy during the night right?" Undyne cheers and runs off towards Papyrus and Sans' house to tell him.

~Time skip brings you a cup of tea made by Asgore~

I soon go to Papyrus's house, while holding a bag full of stuff for the night. I hear Sans walk towards the door while saying to someone, "Yea I got it." *creek* "Oh hey (Y/N). Come in." He smiles and steps out of the way as a pie came slamming into my face that leaves everyone in laughter. "SANS! Why would you do this?!" I yell at him while cream slips off my face. He laughs and wipes some off my face and licks it off of his bony fingers. "Yum. Also that was the funniest prank yet. I am so trying that for the next person." He says as I continue to wipe it off my face with a napkin nearby. "(Y/N)! THANK YOU FOR COMING TONIGHT! WE ARE GONNA HAVE LOADS OF FUN!" I hear Papyrus run down the stairs and shouts at me. Then he stops and looks at my face. "OH DEAR HUMAN WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO YOU? IS THAT CREAM?" Sans and I laugh again as I finishing wiping it off my face and reply, "Yea thank your brother for that." "SANS HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO THE HUMAN THAT JUST ARRIVED!" He yells at his brother. "Sorry but that was funny. You can't turn down a funny chance." He replies with a huge grin. I walk over and put my bag down and look at Sans. "Should we get the next pie ready for the next person?" He smiles cockily. "Oh hell yea."

(So part 2? I know after my last chapter of the Avengers Preferences it's stupid to just make a new book out of nowhere. But I really love Undertale and it's characters and of course the story! And I literarily just asked my mom for Undertale and she rejected. Argh! Anyway see ya!)

~Kris534

(Don't hate me for those puns please)