Guardian Angel

((Hello guys! It has been like a week or something? But anyways this was requested by @SeagoddessGames thank you for requesting!))

Sans's POV

Recently I have been noticing something odd about Linda. She is still laughing and smiling while doing pranks and saying puns with me but there is just something wrong in the air. Have I done something? That couldn't be it. That's why, just for this once, I am following her to her school.

~The time skip was brought to you by me sitting in my chair while eating strawberries. Yup.~

"Oh hey look! It's the midget doll again!" I hear a boy yell. Suddenly, I hear laughter all around the hall with Linda, her head hanging down. So that's what it is. "Hey kiddo. Think you might wanna rethink that?" I walk up the boy and say. Linda turns around sharply and stares. The boy is taller then me but he still looks weak. "Well what do we have here? Another midget? But wait! This is a monster! A midget monster!" And laughter is filled up around the hall again. I shake my head in disgust. "Really bud? You gotta think of a better name then that." And my left eye turns blue. The boy looks surprised. I look at Linda and give her the look to run. She nods and does so. 

~Another time skip was brought to you by Sans revenging Linda.~

"Sans...I don't understand...why did you do that?" Linda walks up to me while I'm eating a hot dog at my station. After her school day she always stops by a gets a hot dog from me. I smile. "Well someone had to teach that boy a lesson. After all, we were at school." "You are so lucky that you didn't get arrested by the police." "Yea I know." 

And then she goes behind the counter and hugs me tight. I chuckle and hug back, seeing that she burying her head into my chest. I kiss the top of her head lightly and whisper in her ear while rubbing her back.

"Don't worry Linda, I'll be your guardian angel forever. Or guardian skeleton. Which ever works for you."

~Kris534