Surprise!

(Okay first of all thank you so much for the positive feedback and 200 reads! I was not expecting for this book to have that many reads alright jesus XD anyway here you go 2 updates in 1 day)

Sans's POV

Today is (Y/N)'s birthday. Me and the rest of the group is decorating mine and (Y/N)'s house for her birthday. Right now I am blowing up balloons and Frisk gives them to Papyrus who puts them up. Toriel is baking the cake and Alphys is putting streamers while Undyne is keeping the ladder steady for Alphys. Asgore is helping Toriel and Asriel is helping setting up the music with Napstablook while Mettaton is fixing the lights. I smiled as I look at my present for her. It isn't wrapped for a special reason... And then Frisk runs off to go get her. I am nervous...

Your POV

I wonder why Frisk is finally taking me back home. They put me in front of the door and run away. I don't see where they go but I open the door. It's dark and creepy. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The lights come on and everyone comes out of their hiding places and shout. I jump back and fall backward because I trip on a balloon. Sans teleports behind me and catches me. Everyone laughs and surround me as they all say happy birthday. "Thanks guys! One, for the party and the surprise and two reminding me that today was my birthday." Everyone laughs again and Sans hugs me from behind and kisses me on the cheek. We have been dating for 2 years and it has been the most perfect 2 years ever.

~The time skip was brought to you by MS (monster kid) trying to ride a scooter~

After we had cake and partied a little bit, everyone sits down on the table and I begin to open presents. (Since Kristina-chan is too lazy to think presents from everyone but Sans you think of them and post them in the comments be creative XD)

~Another time skip was brought to you by Frisk posing dramatically for Mettaton EX)

After I opened every single present, Sans turns me around and he is just standing there with only one arm in his jacket pocket. I look at him confused as he blushes and says, "Knock knock." I giggle and say, "Really Sans? Okay who's there?" "Will..." He starts to sweat at this point. "Will who?" No, he is not doing what I think he is doing right? "Will...*pulls arm out of jacket and get down on 1 knee* you marry me?" I gasp and cover my mouth with one hand. Everyone waits for my answer. I remove and say, "Sans, knock knock." 

Sans's POV

Oh god...I messed up... "W-who's there?" "Why..." Why? Oh god she is gonna say no isn't she? "Why..w-who..?" She comes over and kisses my forehead and hug me tight. "Why-e-s! Yes!" She exclaims as I choke out a happy sob and hug her back. Everyone cheers and she looks at me. "Sans? Are you okay?" "Of course I'm okay, I was just worried that you were gonna say no. I love you (Y/N)." I reply back with a huge grin and put the ring on her finger. She smiles back and kisses me. I kiss her back gladly as she replies back with, "This was the best birthday ever. I love you too Sans."

(SURPRISE SKELEF*CKERS LOOK WHO JUST GOT ENGAGED WITH THE BONE DADDY. YOU!!!! Lol sorry but I have never seen a chapter in any one-shot book with Sans or ANYONE of Undertale get engaged. Also the idea of purposal was a Undertale comic dub video dub I saw by SuperShadic X250) 

~Kris534