Hugs

(WARNING: If you don't like cutting or depression stuff, just skip to the next chapter also there is feels in this)

Y/N POV
I have always hated my life. Over the years I have been dealing with depression. I have even been cutting recently. But Sans doesn't know. He doesn't even know that I'm sad. It's probably because of all the fake smiles I have been giving to him. I look in the mirror and my stomach growls. I have been ignoring it, since fatness was a thing I always had. I reach for the razor as the bathroom door opens and I shove my sleeves down. It's Sans. "Hey kiddo. What's up with ya? You have been spending way too much time here." He asks as he stands next to me and looks in the mirror as well. He then turns his head to look at me. "Hey kiddo, I know that you aren't doing so good. Trust me I know what depression is. I've always had it. Even now." He says as he turns to look back at the mirror closing his mouth. My eyes starts to water as I turn to hug him and the razor flies out of my hand. He hugs back tight and whispers in my ear, "Trust me Y/N. You are the most beautiful, loving, smart girl I have ever met in my entire life. I love you Y/N." He confesses. I look up at him with tears streaming down my face as he puts his hands on my face and wipes the tears away with his thumbs. He then brings my face up to his and kisses me. I kiss back and then when we let go, I say, "Thank you so much Sans. I love you too."

~Kristina-chan