Sleepover part 2

3rd POV

You grin wide as you grab Sans's hand and face toward the kitchen. "Come on! What are we waiting for?" You exclaimed as the both of you ran into the kitchen while making the next pie.

~The time skip was brought to you by Sans & Papyrus singing Drop Pop Candy~

Your POV

"Okay ready? I see Toriel coming." Sans says as I put the pie in the launcher and climb down the ladder. Sans puts the ladder right next to the door as the others surround to watch. Toriel opens the door and WHAM there goes that pie into her face. "Oh my goodness! What is this?!" She yells as everyone laughs. After Asgore gets her a napkin and she wipes it off she joins the laughter and everyone goes to start the sleepover fun.

~Another time skip was brought to you by Alphys ranting about how Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 sucks~

"Hey Sans?" I ask Sans as I put my hand on a pillow near me. He looks up from where he was sitting as everyone is still talking around us. "Yea?" He answers lazily. I grab the pillow and swing it at his face and yell, "PILLOW FIGHT." And everyone slams pillow at each other. This goes on for about an good 30 minutes are so until Sans tackles me and both of us fall off the giant bed that all of us were sitting on. "Woah!" Both of us yelled as I land on my back and Sans landing on top of me. Since everyone was yelling in the pillow fight none of them noticed that we had fell off.

3rd POV (idk why I keep doing that)

"Oh shit! Are you okay (Y/N)?" Sans says as he puts his arms off you and stand above you. You blush deeply as Sans realises the position you are in now. He smirks and leans in to kiss you. Both you kiss for a while until Sans stops and chuckles while saying, "That was nice but my arms are killing me being like this." You laugh and sit up and climb back on the bed as Sans follows you and both of you work as a team in the pillow fight. BEST SLEEPOVER EVER.

~Kris534