Papyrus why?

((Woah sorry I have not updated in like, what forever? This was requested by @iiAceey thank you for requesting!))

Jessie's POV

Me and Sans first met when he was trying to find Frisk in the mall downtown. I helped him and we became the closest friends ever. (Don't worry Frisk didn't mind!) But then one day, something happened that I'm pretty sure will never leave our minds.

"Hey Jessie, can a kangaroo jump higher than a house? Of course, a hours doesn't jump at all!" Sans started out. We were both sitting on his bed in his room, wanting to tell the most stupidest jokes ever. "A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but soon I realised that TOUCAN play that game!" And it would go on back and forth like that. "I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction." I said and started to laugh. But I noticed that Sans didn't laugh at all. I sit up, and look at him. He stares back, and I can see hearts in his eyes. He shakes his head and laughs, and falls off the bed. "Uh Sans? Why did you do that?" I ask him, reaching a hand out to him. He grabs it, and I pull him back on the bed. "Heh, guess I was FALLING for you huh?" And the both of us laughed, until I realised what he said. "Wait...what?" He rubbed the back of his head, chuckling nervously. I move closer to him and hug him tight, letting him know that I liked him back. Kissing and even a little more happened until Papyrus walked in. "OH...UH I SEE THAT YOU TWO ARE BUSY...I AM GONNA LEAVE." And he left the room. "Let's not talk about this." "Agreed."

~Kris534