Party Time Part 2!

(Okay first of all 2 days ago it was 300 reads then yesterday it was 400 and this morning was 500 and now it's 600! What the hell guys! Thank you!)

Violet's POV

So now that everyone is ready for the party, we are all gathered at the dance floor. Well, most of them anyway. I sit down and look at everyone dancing when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around to see who it was. "Hey Violet, I have to say, you're looking really great right now." Sans says while blushing madly and rubbing his neck. I blush madly too and grab his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you Sans, so do you by the way." We just kinda stand there for a little bit until Sans speaks up. "Uh well...uh...would you like to dance with me?" I nod and he grabs my other hand and guides me to the dance floor. We soon follow everyone's dancing and soon are a part of the crowd.

~The time skip was brought to you by the picture above of the Skeleton Brothers in suits~

After the song ended, the both of us sat down and laugh quietly and continue to stare at each other. Suddenly I feel...teeth touching my cheek. I turn to look at Sans as he blushes madly again and looks away. I giggle and say, "Sans...did you just kiss my cheek?" I poke his arm as he replies meekly, "Uh..yea...s-sorry..." I lean in and kiss his cheek back as he turns into a blueberry. Bravely, he then wraps his arms around me and pulls me toward him and our lips collided. Both of our eyes closing, I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss under the moonlight silently as another song comes on and everyone around us starts to dance again.

(So yea how was that for a romantic ending?)

~Kristina-chan