Starry Night

((Argh I'm sick right now but it doesn't stop me from updating these books! This was requested by @KaylaYount thank you for requesting!))

Kayla's POV

"Come on Sans! I want to show you something!" I said to him at 10:00 pm. "Ugh Kayla it's like 10 at night, can't you show me in the morning?" Sans woke up, looking at me annoyed. I shake my head and grab one of his hands. "No because the surprise only happens at night! Come on, you won't regret it, I promise!" I told him. He sits up and rubs his eye sockets with his free hands and stands up. I smile and grab my jacket and drag him outside. We both go to the top of the hill nearby our house. He lays down on the grass and I lay next to him. He opens his mouth in shock. "Is that...stars? Like...real stars?" He asks me. I nod and smile widely. "Heh, then you were right, I don't regret it at all." And we both lay there, watching the stars. In his eyes, I can see the stars reflecting. I smile one last time before falling asleep.

~The time skip was brought to you by me, who is now reading this to you. Hi there.~

I wake up in Sans's arms and I look at the time. 1 in the morning. Sans was already awake and looking at me. "U-uh Sans? What am I doing in your arms?" He smiles and replies, "You fell asleep outside, so I brought you back inside and well, you uh kinda refused to let go of me." I blush and look away from his gaze. "Oh sorry..." He puts a bony hand on my chin and turns my head so I'm looking back at him. "It's okay kiddo, after all, you were too cute to leave anyway~" And while he is chuckling, I blush madly and bury my face in his chest. It's so warm...why? I think in my head. I feel myself falling asleep again, with Sans's words making me smile.

"Good night Kayla. I love you."

~Kris534