Midnight Love

((I loved the halftime of the Super Bowl! Who else is watching it? I'm watching it with my dad, maybe I should make a one-shot of that...nah not really they wouldn't know anything about football but any way this was requested by @KrazyKitteh and I will have another note for you guys in the bottom after this fluffy one-shot))

Frisk's POV

Every Saturday at midnight me and Sans would go back to the underground to Waterfall. We would sit right on the edge (of glory) of the widest lake there was there and talk. Ever since we started dating, we considered it, our "alone time" to where we would hold hands, hug, kiss and one time...uh that.

"Hey Frisk, what did the ice cream say to the other ice cream?" He asked me. "What?" I replied back, getting ready with me already smiling. "ICE to meet you." And the both of us are in laughter. "Snow kidding?" I managed to say as Sans wipes away his tears and replies, "Oh come on that was TEARABLE."

~The time skip was brought to you by me finding out what "Undertail" was and freaking out at all the pictures~

"I love you Frisk. Ya know that right kid?" He says out of nowhere as we were staring into each other's eyes. "Of course I do Sans. I love you too you goofball." And we both kiss while holding hands, afraid to let go. 

((Okay so when I put requests again, can I ask you guys to not request stuff like this again? Like being at Waterfall or Snowdin or Hotland just walking around talking and stuff similar to that? I have 4 or 3 requests that all have that and this is the 2nd one. So please, I don't want to do the same thing over and over and make people bored. Thanks.))

~Kris534