New Love

((God I really do need to come up with better titles. How about if you can think of a better title, (I won't judge don't worry) comment it and I will find one I like best and change the title. I will also give you credit of the new title name. Also this was requested by @NekoSushi thank you for requesting!))

Sarah's POV

I heard crying in Sans's room. Maybe it could be Frisk or Sans himself having a nightmare. Either way I'm still going in there and help calm them down. I go to the door and creak the door open slowly. "Hey...Sans? Are you okay?" I say quietly as the cries stop for a minute and I see a small white head poke out of the covers. "Sarah?" A deep voice is heard. Yup it was Sans who got the nightmare. I walk closer to him until I was right next to him. He watches my every move and when I put a hand on his shoulder, he shivers a little. "Was it another nightmare Sans?" I ask him. He makes room for me on the bed and I sit down on it as he hugs me tight from behind. "Sarah...everyone was dying again...why can't these nightmares stop...?" Sans muffles through my shirt. I can't help but giggle a little bit by the vibration of his voice against my back. I can feel his head poke out to look at me. "W-why did you laugh?" Sans asks quietly as tears began to flow again. I manage to turn around with him still hugging me and I hug back. "Don't worry, your voice was vibrating against my back and it tickled. But still, everyone is alive and happy right now. You don't have to worry about them dying. We are all here for you Sans, and don't you forget that." I comfort him as tears still flow and he smiles a little. "Thank you Sarah...you do always know how to make me smile and feel better. God this is why I love you..." He mumbles the last part but I still heard it. I blush a little and kiss him. He jumps but soon kisses back seconds little. We kiss until we both needed air. He chuckles a little bit and makes us fall onto the bed and I cuddle closer into his chest. He kisses the top of my head and whisper into my ear, "Good night Sarah." I smile and fall asleep slowly into his arms. Looks like I'm not going back to my bed any longer any time soon.

((Was that bad? I don't know but I hope you liked it!))

~Kris534