Happy Valentine's Day!

((Happy Valentine's Day everyone!))

3rd POV

"Hey babe, so what I heard from Alphys that today is where couples celebrate love right?" Sans walks up to Y/N and asks her. She turns around to look at him and nod. "Well, since we have been together for a while now, I wanted to give you this as a gift. Hope you like it." Then he handed her a tiny box and she replies, "Oh Sans, you didn't have to get me anything." But not to be rude, she opens the tiny box slowly. A shiny bracelet with half of F/C heart shows. She looks at it for a minute but then she puts on her arm and hugs Sans tight. He smiles and hugs back, knowing that she had liked it. "Let me guess, you have the other half don't you?" She says when she pulls away. He nods and pulls down the collar of his hoodie a little to show a necklace, but if he let go of the hoodie, you couldn't see it. She smiles brightly. "That way whenever you are off on a trip, you could look at this as a reminder." Sans says shyly, his cheekbones blushing blue. 

~The time skip was brought to you by the gif of Flowey slamming his head on the RESET button~

Y/N sits quietly on her chair, tired of the meeting that just happened. Her annoying co-worker walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Aiden what do you want?" She says annoyed. "Just wondering if you are okay, cause you know that you are never this quiet." She turns around to look at him and rolls her eyes. "That's creepy anyway, I'm fine, just leave me alone please." She dissed him. He sees the bracelet and questions it. "You don't need to know about this bracelet. I told you, leave me alone." She snaps and Aiden leaves quickly. Then she puts her arm on the desk and looks the bracelet. She was on a trip because of work, and every time she looks at the bracelet, it reminds her of Sans, who is always waiting. "Don't worry Sans, I'm coming home soon. I promise."

But nobody came.

((Hah just kidding I would have been such a jack-ass if I did that))

She came home after 2 weeks, and Sans and her would never leave each other's life, no matter what.

~Kris534