A Peaceful Night

((This was requested by @xXxDJwolfxXx thank you for requesting! Also according to the request, I guess this is a friendship one-shot? Anyway enjoy!))

Chyanna's POV

"Hey Sans, want to walk around Waterfall for a little while?" I texted to Sans while sitting on my couch, bored as all hell. A few minutes later, I get a text back, "Sure, I'm right outside your door." I jump up and grab my favourite jacket and run to the door, and there he was. "That was fast." I said sarcastically while laughing. He replied back with sarcasm as well. "Yea I know right? I must be really fast. Anyway let's go." Then I close the door and head out with Sans. 

~The time skip was brought to you by Sans singing the new cover, Kagerou Days~

"Hey Chyanna, I have something for you." Sans says as he reaches in his pocket. I look at him with a confused face as he pulls out a mug and hands it to me. When I grab it and hold it, he says with a wink. "You just got MUGGED." And it leaves the both of us into laughter. Me and him keep telling terrible puns to each other back and forth. We find a nice little bench to sit on and then we stare at the crystals on the ceiling, still telling puns. "Sans, do you think we will ever get to the surface?" I asked him out of the blue. He looks at me, a little shocked, while replying, "Yea, I think we will get out of here one day. When we do, we'll explore the world together with all of our friends okay?" I give him a small smile until he adds, "But, I'm really lazy so maybe I'll just stay home while you guys do that." That leaves us to small chuckles and smiles. We continue to talk about life until the time goes by and we both head home, both wanting to spend time together like this again. Hopefully we can be something else later...

((Also OMFG thank you for 4,000 reads! You guys are so awesome! I'll try to do something about as a thank you! Wait...didn't I do a lemon for 3,000 reads...AND MY LAST ACTUAL UPDATE WAS THE LEMON I PROMISED?! OMFG))

~Kris534