New Year

Sans's POV

"SANS! ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW YEAR PARTY?" Papyrus yelled from the top of the stairs. I was actually starting to fall asleep but I woke up. "Uh not really?" I replied. Papyrus came down and picked me up and put me in my room. "THEN GET READY!" He said as he closed the door.

~A few hours later~

Your POV

"*sigh*" Okay, here we go. "*knock knock*"
"I'll get that Papyrus." I hear Sans say from the other side. "He- woah." Sans says as he opens the door and looks at me. I blush and shuffle my feet. "Uh, can I come in?" I say after a little bit. He shakes his head to focus back on what he was doing and stepped out of the way. "Of course, sorry about that." He blushes.

~Time skip~

"Hey (Y/N). How r u enjoying the party so far?" Sans asks behind me. I turn around and smile at him. "This is fun! Thank you for inviting me." I reply back. Sans and I just stand there for a few minutes until Undyne shouts, "THE COUNTDOWN IS STARTING!" We all rush outside as everyone in Snowdin starts the chant. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" But before I got to shout happy new year, Sans turns me around and kisses me. We kiss each other as the fireworks go off. Then we stare into each other's eyes and smile. "Happy New Year (Y/N)." Sans says with a huge grin. "Happy New Year Sans." I reply before we both lean in to kiss again.

~Kris534