Movie Night

(1, I know there is a title called Horror Movies but this is different because Guardians of the Galaxy isn't horror right? And this was requested by @Minepearl thank you!)

Kylee's POV

"Come on Sans! Let's go!" I say to Sans as he chuckles and pulls himself off the couch and grabs my hand. "About time you bonehead now we don't want to miss it don't we?" "Hey who are you calling bonehead?" "Now you see what I mean about the bonehead phrase?" "Oh you have to be kidding me." Me and him talk while we walk to the movie theatre. We have been dating for a while and it feels like he is the one.

~The time skip was brought to you by Papyrus jumping out windows~

After he paid for the movie and popcorn and snacks, we take our seats as the movie begins. Papyrus had requested this movie to us and Sans offered to take me to the theatre as a date.

~Another time skip was brought to you by Frisk being a ballerina~

Halfway into the movie and Sans has fallen asleep on my shoulder. Oh that skeleton. I am so glad that I can call him mine. In his sleep he grabs my hand and I jump a little bit. I giggle and continue to watch the movie.

(This is the last time skip I swear)

~Another time skip was brought to you by Burger Pants playing with other cats~

"Psst, Sans wake up the movie is over." I say while shaking him. I hear his bones rattle and he opens one eye. "It's over? Oh sorry I must have slept through it. Okay let's go." And after that he stands up and grabs my hand and teleports back home. When we got home, it lead to cuddling sessions and kissing.

(I'm sorry if this is bad but this was the best I can come up with ;-; don't hurt me)

Ask me stuff on Tumblr: kris-534

~Kris534