My Life (part 3)

(This is the final part also I will be putting up pictures of Sans that I have)

Your POV
I hope this plan goes perfectly. It probably is a stupid thing because of how I pretended that I was dying when I really wasn't. And that flashback was just a flashback. Great memories huh?
Anyway as Sans carries me to Alphys's lab, the lab is dark. He runs in and puts me on the couch nearby and shouts, "Alphys?! Hello? Anyone?!" Suddenly the lights go on as I jump up and everyone else gets out of their hiding place and yells, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANS!" And Sans jumps and falls backwards. He immediately looks at me as I laugh and take off my jacket to reveal that it's his ketchup. "Oh my god (Y/N). So you weren't actually dying?" He asks as he gets up and takes the ketchup. I nod and everyone else laughs. I kiss him on the cheek and get my present for him from under the couch. "(N/N)...you shouldn't do that to me...I was scared out of my mind." Sans says as he takes the present and looks at it. "Sorry..." I say guilty. He kisses my forehead and smiles as he opens the present. Everyone gathers around as he stops. "Well? What's in that present punk?" Undyne asks. Tears start to form in the corners of his eyes and he wipes them away. He looks at me and says quietly, "Are you serious?" I nod and open my arms as he dives into them and cries silently but happily. Everyone is confused as I grab the present and give the box to Toriel so that she could look inside it and pass it around. "Oh my god (Y/N)!" She exclaims as she passes it to Asgore. Everyone has the same reactions and celebrates. Sans whispers in my ear, "This was the best present ever. That prank was totally worth it." I hug him and tight. He then looks at everyone and says, "I'm going to be a dad."

(Imma just leave this here and see your reactions XD)

~Kristina-chan