Party time Part 1

(First of all I need better names for these chapters XD second of all that drawing above was my friend's drawing. I would tag her but she would probably be annoyed. Last of all, this was requested by @VioletShadowblade sorry if I got that wrong I don't have my computer but I'll fix it anyway enjoy!)

Violet's POV
So today is the 1 year anniversary of monsters coming up to the surface. And today Asgore and Toriel was planned a big celebration. All monsters and humans that are friends to the monsters are allowed to come. So right now I am with Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton getting prepared for the party. "Hmm, how about this dress?" Mettaton showed me a violet covered dress. "Are you really showing me that because my name is Violet?" I asked him while taking the dress and looking at him. He chuckles and shakes his head no as he continues to look for a dress for Undyne. I turn around the the dressing rooms and go inside it. I hope this dress is gonna look good...

~The time skip was brought to you by Undyne, Toriel, Papyrus and Mettaton in a cooking show~

I get out of the dressing room and look at the three as Mettaton gasps and walks up to me. "Oh my! This is just absolutely beautiful! You would get Sans's heart in no time darling!" He says as he checks to make sure nothing is out of place. I blush deeply as Alphys smiles and nods and Undyne is giggling. Those 2 are so cute together. Speaking of Sans I wonder what he is doing now?

Sans's POV

As me and Papyrus wait for Mettaton to come Papyrus is chatting away. "Oh, I'm scared Sans. What if no one likes my clothes? The Great Papyrus will be so ashamed." He sighs and looks at the clothes. I pat his back and shake my head. "No Papyrus I think that you look great. Don't worry what the others think. Or they are gonna have a bad time." My eye flashes blue for a second. He looks at me and smiles. Then Mettaton comes in and says, "Okay darlings! It's time for your fashion makeover!" And then Mettaton looks for Papyrus's clothes first.

~Another time skip was brought to you by Buttersans~

Papyrus comes out of the dressing room and my jaw drops just a little bit. Damn how did Mettaton make my brother look so handsome? Wouldn't our parents be proud? Mettaton gasps and claps his hands and kisses Papyrus a little kiss on the cheek. "Wonderful! Splendid! This is just fabulous!" My eye flashes blue again but I quickly push that thought away. Let them be happy just for today. And then Mettaton looks at me. "I have already picked out yours Sansy~ now come on, let's get you dressed." I flinched when Mettaton called me that and he pushes me into the dressing room with the new clothes in my hands.

~Another time skip was brought to you by Frisk, Sans and Papyrus trying to make their own version of Megalovina~

I walk out the dressing room while blushing madly as Papyrus gives a thumbs up and Mettaton smiles. I look at myself in the mirror. This is not me but I guess it's okay. "Sans! Why is your tie out like that? It should be like this!" And he puts my tie in for me. I fix it so that it makes it comfortable for me. Mettaton looks at me and Papyrus and nods. "Wonderful darlings! Now, I will see you at the party alright?" Then Mettaton starts to walk out. "Wait! What are you gonna be wearing?" Papyrus asks as Mettaton turns around and winks, "Oh you'll see~" Papyrus looks confused as I put my hands in my pockets and say, "Suit yourself then." "SANS!!!" Mettaton and I laugh as he walks away. Oh boy...

(There will be a part 2 later today!)

~Kris534