Jealously

((This idea just came to my head so ENJOY))

Sans's POV

Everyone was at Grillby's new place. Celebrating Frisk's birthday. I look across the room while telling puns to Toriel to see Y/N. I have the biggest crush on Y/N. I even drop like a million hints every day but she just doesn't get it. Or maybe she does but she acts like she doesn't? Anyway but I see her with Papyrus but she is laughing? Toriel stops and looks over to where I'm looking. She is the only person who knows because she figured out. "You really do like her that much do you?" Toriel asks me. I turn back to look at her and nod. "I just don't know how to confess. And what if she says no? I would be so heartbroken..." She pats my shoulder. I look over to her again and see that she is now hugging Papyrus. Jealously grew to me. I wasn't even dating her and that's my brother! God what the hell is wrong with me?! I feel my eye flash blue for a second. Toriel takes a note of this. "That's only your brother. It's not he is gonna steal away h-" And then I see Papyrus give Y/N a little kiss on the cheek and she giggles. I stand up and walk towards them before Toriel can stop me.

"Hey Sans! Uh, is something wrong?" Y/N asks me. Papyrus smiles at me. My hood is over my head and it's covering my eye wearing it's blue. "I just...uh could I talk to you for a second maybe..?" I stammer out. God Sans you sound like a freaking idiot. She nods and follows me outside. "So what's up? And what's with your hood covering your face like that?" She was about to pull back my hood but I grabbed her hand and her other hand. "Okay...listen Y/N...I just...I saw you with Papyrus and I got jealous okay? Ireallylikeyouandohgoddonthatemeplease" I speak the last sentence really fast but I'm pretty sure she heard the first few words. Her mouth opens a little as she leans in the kiss me. "Wh-?" And I kiss back, bringing her close to me. When we pull away she looks up to me. "Sans you are such a bonehead. I like you too. And Papyrus accidentally kissed me. So don't worry about him stealing my heart." I can feel my eyes closing as we both hug each other in the cold winter night.

"My heart only belongs to you."

~Kris534