falling asleep on a stranger

*Emilys POV*

Everything that happened on my paper round past in a blur, it wasn't until we where making our way back to my house that I came out of my haze, I can remember answering and asking questions, learning that the guys went to my school and where in the grade above, I just missed out being in their grade actually, by a Meier 2 weeks.

'I don't see how you can do this every week when it's as hot as it is today, I'm fucking dead!' mike moaned, pulling my paper trolley along with him. Tony persisted on keeping his arm around my waist the whole time, just in case I fainted or something because he's convinced I've got concussion.

'You think its bad with 5 people doing it?! Try doing it on your own! It's not that bad anyway, its nice to escape the world for a few hours with just my headphones, walking around streets where no one knows me, its peaceful actually' Tony turned and whispered in my ear, ' You wont have to do it on your own any more, I'll be helping you from now on'

We arrived back at my house and I welcomed the boys in. We where alone in my house as my parents where away for the week and my sister was at work. ' Hey Em, do you wanna sleep over tonight? Tony and Jaime will be there as well' Vic gave me a pleading look. followed by Tony and Jaime giving me the same look. ' I'll have to check with my sister first, since shes in charge until my parents are back' This earned a 'whoop' and cheers from the guys, god their funny. I slipped my sister a text, telling her I was sleeping at my best friend Rebecca's house, it seemed legit and she said I could go. ' What the fuck is the pink thing in your fish tank? It looks like a dick with legs' said Mike, staring at my axolotl. ' Oh god, it's called an axolotl, I did have two but Mr.Piggles over here ate the other one alive' i explained how when an axolotl loses a limb, they can grow it back and said about where their from and stuff, the guys seemed genuinely interested. ' That's fucking awesome as shit!' said Mike, still staring into the tank. 'My sister said I'm allowed to stay at yours tonight Vic, I just need to get some stuff first. You guys can come up stairs if you like, we don't charge' I said, trying to ease the slight tension in the room. Surely enough I was followed upstairs by all 4 boys and we crowded into my tiny bedroom. The walls are lined with posters and 2 mirrors, one full length and one just above my chest of draws. There was barely enough room for my bed, chest of draws and 1 shelving unit my room, so they guys made themselves comfortable on my bed.

'Do you want me to bring any games or movies? or my Xbox controller?' Mike got up to look at my game collection and picked out all 3 bioshock games and star wars battle front 2, tossing it Tony. 'No way! You like star wars?!' ' I haven't got a Jedi braid for nothing!' I pulled the braid out of my pony tail, showing the guys. ' That's too cool! I have a Jedi braid too!' Tony got up and showed me his, it was a little bit longer then mine. I packed pajamas, my laptop and charger, my 3DS, my phone and charger, my kindle fire, my clothes for tomorrow, toiletries and the games and movies Mike had chosen.

The walk back to the Fuentes took us half an hour and was spent in a comfortable silence, until Jaime tripped over his shoe lace and face planted the floor, we all burst into hysterics, me having to hold onto Tony's shoulder to stop myself from falling over. ' Not funny guys, that really hurt' Jaime said with a pout, when we finished laughing, I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. ' Sorry for laughing Chico, we love you really' all 4 boys stopped and looked at me with a confused looked

'what?'

' You speak Spanish?' Jaime asked

' Yes... why's that so surprising to you all?'

' Because you're from Britain...' Tony said, trialling off

' Just because I'm from the UK doesn't mean I cant speak Spanish! and how do you know I'm from the UK?' I can't remember telling them that.