Without You There Is No Me

*Emily's POV*

I woke to Tonys arms around my waist and the sound of rain on my window, it never really rains in San Diego but when it does, I always enjoy it. It's one of the few things I miss about Wales, falling asleep to the sound of rain on my window and waking up to it. It always helped me feel calm and relaxed, the rain is my favourite. I decided to watch Tony sleep for a little bit before planting a kiss on his nose to wake him up. He scrunched his nose before his eyes fluttered open. ' Morning beautiful' his sleepy voice is probably the most adorable thing there is. ' Morning sir, hurry up and get out of bed, I'm hungry and dont want to go downstairs by myself'

' Aw, Love you too! Using me just like Jaime does!' He folded his arms across his chest and pouted, I couldnt help but giggle, he looked stupidly cute. 'Yes, me and Jaime have it all planned out, now come on before I die of starvation!'

I had slept in a tank top and boxers (Yes, I wear mens boxers to bed, dont judge me!) and I had taken my make up off, I felt really, really self conscious but when ever I tried to change or put a little foundation on, Tony would carry me away or take the clothes off me. ' I thought you where starving' He mimicked me. ' Oh, wow, mature. Lets get breakfast then!' it was only 9 o'clock but my mum was up and Olivia was at work. I walked to the kitchen and made 2 bowls of lucky charms and set them at the table, sat crossed legged and waited for Tony to come back from using the bathroom.

' Good morning sweet pea, you're up early for once, its a shock to see you on a sunday morning and not the afternoon! Good morning Tony, did you sleep well?' Tony had just strolled into the kitchen, I must say, Tony looks hot in plaid clothes, I think I'll be stealing those pyjama pants. ' I did, thank you Donna, and thank you beautiful for making me breakfast!' He sat down, kissed my cheek and grabbed the bowl from the table, sitting down next to me. My mum smirked at Tony calling me beautiful. ' So Tony will you be spending the day? I would say you can stay the night again but  you have school in the morning and I dont think your mum would be to happy with you staying out again'

' I would love to stay the day, I dont think she'd mind at all, she's working a later shift and doesnt like me staying home alone but has no choice'

'I'd stay with you tonight if you like, my mum wouldnt care, would you mam?' This way I could spend the whole night with Tony... alone

' I'd be fine with that if Tonys mum is'

'She'd jump at the chance to not have me alone!' He was now wiggling in his chair like a child who'd just be told their going to Disney world.

'Then it looks like I'm staying at yours tonight Tony!' I was getting excited now. After calming down a   bit, we continued eating, I lifted the spoon of lucky charms and milk to my mouth when Tony whispered in my ear ' I'm gonna make you wetter then water later' causing me to spit my cereal and milk everywhere while chocking, Tony laughing at me and my mum giving us weird looks. My shy, quiet, polite, never rude boyfriend just used a sex reference.... I cannot breathe. Both me and Tony now in hystrics and my mum getting slightly frustated that she didnt know what was going on. ' You alright there Emily?'

' I'm fine, just went down the wrong hole, I'm perfectly fine'

'Hmmm, ok then, you two go and get ready' and with that we left the kitchen. Tony went in my room to change while I showered, only to discover I'd come on, great. I'm spending the night with my boyfriend and my period, fuck you mother nature!

*Tony's POV*

Emily took a while to get showered, So I decided to look at the photo album I had notice on her vanity. It was full of baby picture of her and her sister, they where cute, each photo was dated. after the date January 7th 2003, her 12th birthday, there are no photos of Emily. I'm not sure why though. ' Ugh, I hate everything'

'I take it you had a nice shower?' She flopped down on the bed next to me, looking at the photo album in my hands. ' Where'd you find that? I havent seen it in years'

'It was on  your vanity, Olivia or your mum must have out it there'

'Aw cool, god I was an ugly child!'

'I thought you where cute! But if thats the case, you sure grew up gorgeous'

'Oh shh, can we go to your house now, I'm bored' She picked up her school bag and bag full of clothes and we left to go to my house.

When we arrived, the house was empty, my mum must have left early today. ' Want a drink?' She nodded so the kitchen to grab us a can of coke each. When I walked back into the living room, Emily was lying on the sofa, head down into the pillow groaning, I took this as an opportunity to sneak up on her and dive on her. ' Ugh, get your fat ass off me Tony, I'm really not in the mood right now'

'Whats wrong babe? Are you not feeling well? Did I hurt you?'

'I feel like my guts are being ripped to shreded and my legs hurt'

'Whats that supposed to mean?'

'I'm on my period Tony! You know, that stupid thing girls get once a month as a punishment for not being pregnant!' I couldnt help but laugh but I only received a death glare. I made my way back to the kitchen and out the kettle on. Once it'd popped, I filled up a hot water bottle and grabbed my mums mint chocolate chip ice cream from the freezer along with two spoons. When I got back into the living room, she was still lying down on the sofa, curled into a ball, holding her stomach. I'm sure she was just being a little dramatic but then how would I know, I'm a boy, as my mum always told says when I complain about her being dramatic and crabby ' I made you a hot water bottle' she opened her eyes and reached out her arms for it ' I also brought ice cream' 

'Have I ever told you how much I love you? Thank you so much Tony, sorry at snapping for you earlier'

'It's alright, nothing I'm not used to living with just my mum but god do I feel sorry for your dad, living with 3 girls, he deserves a medal' This comment earned a laugh.

' I feel sorry for me! He's a pain in the ass when he's on his man period!'

'Ok, whatever, should we watch the nightmare before Christmas?'

'You know me so well' I put the disc in the player and set next Emily on the sofa, her head on my chest and my arm around her shoulder. We had a blanket over us. On one leg I could feel the cool of the ice cream and the heat from the hot water bottle on the other. ' Hey! I'm glad your on your period!'

'What?! Why?'

'Because we now you're not pregnant, it wouldn't be mine anyway so I'm glad!'

' You're insane Tony, can I ask you one thing'

'Anything'

'What would you have done if my suicide attempt worked? I mean, I was in San Diego at the time but you didnt know I excised, I was just another person at your school'

'Wtith what I feel now, I would have died too because without you, there is no me'