Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun

*Emilys POV*

I woke up on the sofa, Tony sleeping soundly behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. Jaime and Rebecca where wrapped up inside a sleeping bag on the floor. Mike and Vic where sleeping next to each other but there was no sign of Mike's chick, she must have left sometime last night. I got up and looked at my phone, it read 10:12 AM, why the fuck am I up so early?! Looking around, I realised what a mess we'd made, damn, who knew 7 teenagers could make such a mess? I had no choice but to begin cleaning, stumbling over body's as I went, waking up Rebecca in the process. 'Ugh, my head kills, whats the time?'

'Its about 20 past 10, how much did you drink last night? You're still 15 remember?'

' Why is it so early and I dont know, you where drinking too'

' I'm older then you, its more acceptable'

'Oh, fuck you'

' No you cant fuck me, now help me clean bitch' After spending about and hour picking up bottles, cups, food packets and cleaning up a liquid that I refused to know what liquid it was, the guys started to wake up. ' What time is it?' Jaime asks, walking into my kitchen in just his pyjama bottoms, scratching the back of his neck. ' A little past 11, you want some breakfast?' Rebecca was at the stove making a full Welsh breakfast, it's kinda like a full English breakfast but it has cockles and laverbread on it instead of black pudding. ' I'll have some bacon and eggs, that stuff stinks and looks like shit' He was referring to the laverbread. ' Oh Himes its just sea weed'

'Still looks like shit, probably taste like it too'

'You wont know until you try' To be honest, I didnt like it either and I've only had it once

'I am not eatting that'

'Aw come Jaime, just a little bit?' I picked up the plastic container and started to chase round the kitchen, I had him cornered until he ran into the living room, completely forgetting about Vic and Mike being on the floor. I ended up tripping over Mikes leg, why did that kid have to be so tall? The pot of sticky sea weed was sent flying through the air and landed on Tony, sending in all down his face and side. ' What the fuck?' I think he's awake now...

*Tony's POV*

' What the fuck?' What a lovely way to woken up, some fucking smelly shit being thrown over you.

' I am so so so sorry' Emily said in between laughs, her and Jaime seemed to find this a lot funnier then I did.

' What the fuck is this shit?' It smelled salty and was slimy, I dont think I even wanna know.

' Its called laverbread, we eat it a lot in Wales, its just sea weed and other things, calm down its not to bad'

'Not to bad, it fucking stinks!' I stood up and started walking towards her but she backed off from me.

'Dont come near me with that shit on you'

'Aw, you dont even want a good morning hug?'

'Dont you fucking dare Tony...'

'Dont I dare what?' I ran towards her and she turned around, running into the kitchen, I almost caught her once but she ducked under my arms and ran up her stairs to the second floor. 'GET HER TONY!' Jaime cheered from downstairs. she ran into her bedroom and shut the door behind and pushed against it, forgetting that she could lock it. ' I'm much stronger then you are yanno?' I opened the door with one push and she stood in the middle of her room, I gave her a smile and dived for her, bringing us both to the floor. ' AR! Get off me you stink like fish! Close your legs man!' this sent us into hysterics, which slowly tunred into kissing. We didnt want the guys to know we where a couple yet, not until we'd been together for a few weeks so we had to keep things like this privet. we must have been gone longer then we thought because moment later Vic walked in ' Guys, breakfast is ready and we'd all like to try our first ever full Welsh breakfast so hurr... Oh.. my... God' all 3 of us just looked back and forth from each other in complete silence.

' whats going on here then?' Vic finally broke the silence

'You cannot tell anyone yet, you have to promise Vic, Ok?' She looks so nervous

'I promise, so when did this happen?'

'Last night, we've been on a few dates but only last night Tony asked me to be his Girlfriend'

'Ok well, I'll leave you two to get cleaned up, be quick though, the others might get suspicious'

'Ok, thanks man' and with that, he left. We both got changed into our clothes for the day and went back down stairs. ' Did you mange to get her?'

' He fucking did and now I stink'

' Nice one dude, she was chasing me with that shit trying to make me eat some, fucking vile'

'Ok, I'm sorry, now shut up and eat!' the Boy tucked into their breakfast and they actually enjoyed, when I explained the difference between a full English breakfast and a full Welsh breakfast, the boys turned into little kids, laughing at the word ' cockles '. ' I see why you like to eat these thing Em, since you dont get any cock'

'Well, Michael, I can see why you're enjoying eating them too' Mike didnt reply, he just looked down at his plate laughing.

' So what are we going to do today? Maybe the movies?' Vic looked over at me and winked, I knew why he chose the movies, because its dark and you can barely see...

' Yeah, but then we're going to get my new electric drums!'

we all went our separate ways to get ready for the day.