For You I'd Count The Salt Under The Sea

*Tonys POV*

'Heres to finishing the first album!' Vic raised his glass in the air, everyone clinking them with one anothers. ' We've decided on a title too, since the past year had been a little bit of a roller coaster ride, we've decided to call the album 'A flair for the dramatic'. Its a kinda thank you in a way, since the girls and their familys came into our lives at the begging of this year, theres been dramas, some that just flaired up out of no where but I dont think I'm alone in saying its been of the crarziest and best years of our lives' We all chimed in with yeahs and whistles. ' The albums due to be realised early December, thanks for the support from our familys and friends, without you, the songs would exist and we couldnt have made it this far without your support' Everyone cheered and Vic sat down. Everyone was here, Vic and Mike's family, My family, Jaimes family, Emily and her family and Rebecca and her family. Everyone was exstaic about the album and, dont get me wrong, I am too, just have a feeling something bad is going to come. ' Hey, Emily, can I talk to you outside for a minute?'

'Sure thing Turtle, whats up?'

' I wanted to give you something' I reached into my pocket and pulled out a velvet blue box.

'Tony, you best not be proposing to me, or I will beat your ass, right here, right now'

' Ahaa, We're too young for that' I opened the box ' Its a promise ring, to promise I'll always love you no matter and that you'll always be special to me and always have a piece of my heart, no matter what, I'll always be yours' She looked shocked, tears brimming her eyes.

'Tony.... Thats one of the most beautiful thing you've ever said to me... I accept the promise ring, I absolutely love it!' She jumped, warping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, giving me multiple pecks on my lips, over and over again. ' I love you so so so so much Tony, you make me feel like the most lucky and special girl alive!'

'For you I'd count the salt under the sea, Emily, I love you too' I placed the ring on her index finger and walked back inside.

*Emilys POV* 2 months later

Tony giving me the promise ring has raised my hopes, the albums been put out and I dont think I've ever seen the boys so happy, they've sold a lot already and are even getting recognised in the street now, its absolutely crazy! ' Guys! Dont forget we leave for tour in a week!' Vic shouted leaving the house 'Better start thinking about packing now, just to make sure, it'll be a long few months!' and with that he was gone and reality hit me like a tone of bricks... Tony will be gone, for months. I'll be alone for months. ' EMILY? Anybody home?' Tony asked, snapping his fingers in my face.

'What? uh, yeah, I'm alright, just thinking'

'Well stop thinking, you worry me when you're like this'

'You wont forget me, will you?'

'What do you mean? I could never forget you Em, you own my heart' Tonys voice was lined with hurt and confusion.

'When you go on tour, all you hear about is wild partys and band whores and things like that, you wont forget about me when you have loads of girls throwing themselves at you or when you're so drunk you dont know what you're doing'

'Emily, you worry way too much, nothing bad will happen, I promise you' I fiddled with the ring on my finger ' I wont have given you that if I didnt mean it'

No matter how bad I felt, Tony always had a way to make me forget everything and focus on him. I'm going to miss him so such.