Southern Constellations Got Me So Dizzy

*Tony's POV*

After the movie, we went to get Emilys drums. Her and Mike where like kids in a candy store. ' Oh my god! Mike look at these ones!' She grabbed his hand and ran off in the direction of the drum section of the music store, leaving me, Vic, Jaime and Rebecca to look at guitars. ' I'm going to look at some new bass strings, come with?' ' I'll go!' and off went Jaime and Rebecca. ' Where did you and Emily go half way through the movie?' Vic nudged me smirking. ' Aw no where, we were talking, thats all' Should I tell him about what she told me and what she does to herself? I went with my better judgement and decided not to, it took her a lot of tears and nerves to tell me. ' She was telling about her life in Wales and why she hates it so much'

' Alright, fair enough, should I get a Fender or Gibson? I need a new guitar!'

' Get the Fender'

After everyone paid for their things we all went our separate ways, Jaime and Rebecca went to his house ' to play some bass' while Vic and Mike went to their house and I went with Emily to hers to help with her new drum kit, which I had to carry. ' Oh hurry up Tony, it's only an electric one, its in a box, it cant be that hard to carry'

'Do you want to carry it then and see why I'm walking so slow?'

'Narr, your alright, we're nearly at my house now anyway'

' Hiya Mam!' She held open the front door for me to come through ' Tonys come over to help me with my new drum kit, is that alright?' It was only her mum in the house, her dad was still on a business trip, hes rarely home and he sister is either out with friends, at work or in her room. ' You know Tony is welcome here anytime sweet pea!' ' Good afternoon Mrs.Baker'

'Tony, how many times do I have to tell you? You can call me Donna!'

' Alright, good afternoon Donna'

'Afternoon, Tony, now go and help my daughter with her drum kit! Did she make you carry it all the way here?'

'No I offered to carry it, I wouldnt let her carry it'

'Aw you're a lovely boy Tony, I dont see why Emily hasnt asked you out already!' She hasnt told her mum yet? well I guess I'll play along ' Well thank you Mrs.B... Donna, I'll see you later!' I carried the box into Emilys room and dumped it on her bed and closed the door ' So you havent told your mum yet?'

' Yeah, I want you with me when I do, she wants me to go out with you anyway! My sister knows though, she looked through my texts'

'Oh, we'll tell your mum later, lets set up this drum kit then!' It only took us 20 minutes to set up and she was behind it and drumming out a beat. ' Emily, Put head phones in or so... oh hi Tony, now no monkey business you two! I dont want to be an auntie just yet! and Emily, put head phones in!' Emilys sister, Olivia, was Turing 20 in a few months and was funny, she didnt really talk to me but shes kind enough. ' Ok, what ever, piss off Liv and leave us alone!' and with that, Olivia shut the door and was gone. ' Oh god, my family is so embarrassing!' she held her head in her hands, I got up from where I was sat on the floor and went and wrapped my arms around her waist ' I think its sweet that they look out for you' ' Tony, while your here, help me put my new stretcher in?'

' Sure'

*Olivia's POV*

I left Emily and Tony alone, I just hope she has some sense, she may be 16 but the laws over here are different than in Wales but I'm glad she's happy for the first time in a long time, I'm also glad she's stopped drumming, the walls in this house are so fucking thin, she's probably making out with Tony, ERRRR, oh my god, mental image, EWWWWW! Think about puppys, think about puppys. I can here them talk, oh ok, mental image for no reason. ' ' just put it in Tony! for fuck sake! I'm ready! ' what the fuck are they doing? ' This is going to hurt, are you sure you're ready?

'Yes I am, Just hurry up and stick it in me!'

Thats in I'm going to check on them. ' What the fuck is going on in here' I barge into her room, see them sat on the bed, Tony putting a bigger stretcher in her ear. ' Holy shit! Do you realise how wrong what you said sounded through the wall? I thought you where about to have sex!'

*Emily's POV*

' Just put it in Tony! for fuck sake! I'm ready' He was being hesitant about putting the stretcher in my ear, I dont think he want to do it in case he hurt me. ' This is going to hurt, are you sure you're ready?'

' Yes I am, Just hurry up and stick it in me!' he began to push the 7mm stretcher into my ear, fuck it did hurt more than I expected! ' What the fuck is going on in here' Olivia stormed into my room, eyeing us up, I gave her a dirty look ' Holy shit! Do you realise how wrong what you said sounded though the wall? I though you where about to have sex!' Tony rolled back on the bed laughing, he Obviously found this funny. ' Piss off! AND STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!' I slammed the door behind my sister, Tony still laughing, lying on his back on my bed. ' So, You sound sexual when putting a new streacher in? I'd like to have been here when you put your first one in!' He said in between laughs.

' Oh shush, I dread to imagine you when you put yours in!' I lied on his front, playing with his gauges. He was still laughing, until I kissed him. he flipped us over so he was on top, he started tugging on the hem of my shirt. ' Tony, do we really want another visit from Olivia? Lets go and get something to eat and tell my mum'

' Hey mam, We've got something to tell' We stood in the kitchen door way, Tony slightly behind me but our hands still linked. ' And what is that sweet pea?' She tuned around and noticed out hands. 'Well your father owes me $20, I knew you two would get together before christmas'

'You bet on us getting together?' Tony was laughing again, he has the cutest laugh ever, I love it.

'Yes we did, now Tony, would you like to stay over for dinner and then stay the night?' My mum was asking my boyfriend to stay the night... what is going on.

' I...uh...' I tuned to look at him, he just smiled at me ' I would love too, thank you Donna'

'Thats alright hunny, you'll have to stay in Emilys room though, I'm trust you to behave!' She wiggled her finger at us.

' I wont do anything Mrs.Baker, I promise'

We rushed off to my bed straight after dinner, Tony had clothes here anyway since he came over a lot and I demand he stay in pyjamas. We curled up under my bed covers, my head on his chest, watching Despicable me. I felt my eyes begin to grow heavy ' Emily?'

' Yes Tony?'

' I love you'

'I love you too' and with that, I drifted off to sleep to the sound of his heart beat.