End It All Tonight

'I dont want you to go' Emily cried into Tony shirt. they where surround by all the guys and their luggage, the RV and a trailer. Today the boys left for a 5 and a half month tour, they all dropped out of high school to pursue their dreams. ' I know Em, if I could find a way for you to come with us, I would but there isnt a way, I cant believe I have to leave you for nearly 6 month'

'I cant either, just promise me you'll be careful and safe and well behaved'

'I promise, now go say good bye to the guys' Tony watched as she wiped away her tears and bear hugged Jaime, Mike  and Vic, spending 10 minutes saying goodbye to each before returning to him ' Promise me again, you'll be safe'

'I'll be safe I promise you, I'll call you everyday and I'll tell you about everything and send you pictures everyday, it'll be like I'm not even gone'

'I hardly believe that Tony, I'll miss you so much, I love you more than words can describe'

'I'll miss you more, I love you more than you'll ever know' He pulled her into a passionate kiss before being interrupted by Pierce The Veils tour manager.

'Tony get off the girl and onto the bus!' They both laughed, pecking each other many times before Tony walked into the RV. 'I'll never forget you Emily, I love you forever and day'

'I love you too Tony and I will forever' She fiddled with the promise ring on her finger as the RV drove away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Emilys POV*

I watched as the RV drove off, all the guys waving to me as they went. I couldnt stop the tears from falling now, I ran back inside and into Tonys bedroom. I dived on his bed and buried my face into his pillows, the smell of his still fresh on the covers. I just cried and cried until I drifted of into a deep sleep. Me and Tony lasted a year and a half, the day he left for tour we decided to call it quits, not knowing where he was or who he was with worried me to much and he completely understood. We both still loved each other and promised we'll always have each other....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 That was the last time I ever saw or heard off Tony and the others, not one text, phone call or facebook message, no pictures, tour updates, nothing. I had been deleted from their lives. Soon enough school started and I was back to being the lonely, depressed soul I was before. Tony had made my life a better and happier place and without him I felt like nothing but soon enough any feeling of love I felt for him turned to anger and hatred. He forgot about me when he promised he wouldnt. I posted the ring to Tonys mums house, with no reason. I dont know why he removed me from his life but one thing I do know, If I ever see his face again, I wont be able to control myself.